Ratings for Dr. Chester Y. Sakura

He screwed up a liposuction on my bottom, results are assymmetrical. Wouldn't admit it was his fault, gave me some run-around about an already existent assymmetry, was quite rude and told me i had to live with it. I have consulted 5 more plastic surgeons who all told me skin will have to be removed to attain symmetry. A paid consultation with someone voted the best plastic surgeon in Texas informed me unequivocally it was the surgeons fault.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I can't understand the poor overall ratings that Dr. Sakura has on this site. He was able to fix me up from an implant surgery gone wrong 17-years prior (different doc), and then he was able to later remove the 2nd set of implants when my body rejected them. The results were amazing, both times! I had heard that he can be cranky, but I never saw any of that myself. He worked very hard to even me up and give me wonderful results. Thank you, Dr. Sakura!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

I went to Dr.CS the first time in 1984 to have my breasts done. I choose not to be asleep to save money. During the surgery while he was creating the pocket for the implants he hit 2 different places 2 different times that wasn't numbed. It was very painful when I felt the cutting then after each painful cut the pain of the needle he had to insert to numb the area. Then in 2005 leakage was detected so I had them replaced. Because of insurance reasons I had to return to Dr. Sakura, this time I choose to put to sleep. The results I got from the replacement are terrible. I won't even let my husband see my breasts. The are indented and off centered. Dr. Sakura thought it be best to reduce the size of my nipples, having had 3 children, and he did a terrible job not even . FIND ANOTHER DR.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Dr. Sakura is generally helpful but can be a bit rude at times. He can become irritated with you is you want somthing else done. If you are getting cosmetic surgery and you want to get a bigger implant than this is not the doctor to see. He dosent like to do any implant sizes larger than 500cc. He is honest and will tell you his opinion. Some of his staff are helpful but not always. If you want to feel welcome this may not be the place to go. But if you go Dr. Sakura will do nice work.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Chester Y. Sakura's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1965)