Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Geraci

reading other reviews. in my wife's case his misdiagnosis was in fact fatal. this guy is an absolutely moron!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Was covering for another doctor in the same practice, so didn't seem to care because I was not his patient. Inaccurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have accompanied my mother for many years to Doctor Geraci's office. His staff is always professional and courteous. Dr. Geraci has always been extremely attentive and compassionate with my mom. He thoroughly reviews her lab tests, explains her conditions and welcomes questions from both my mother and myself. When my mother was in the hospital with a compression fracture he saw her every day and explained her condition in terms that she could easily understand. I would recommend him highly to anyone who needs a compassionate as well as knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Staff was rude and unresponsive. Didn't mind long wait so much but did mind when I complained twice of shortness of breath, staff failed to update me on the emergency taking place in the inside exam room and then when I finally did get in, woman at front desk snapped at me followed by another accusatory statement by the office manager all while I was having breathing difficulties. I would have reported details to doctor but let it go in light of his other emergency and buy this time all I wanted was to leave and get a much needed inhaler.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Mis-diagnosed me. Spent over a year taking meds for something I didn't have. Doesn't take complaints or symptoms seriously until you reach the ER. Doesn't conduct or recomend proper tests as well. Could have been fatal.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Vincent J. Geraci's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY