Ratings for Dr. Sophie Couture

Best doctor ever! C'est dommage que j'ai du déménagé au Québec car j'avais enfin trouvé un docteur qui était à l'écoute et posait beaucoup de questions. Merci Dr Couture!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is a wonderful Doctor..caring, knowledgeable and I never feel rushed. I feel lucky to have her caring for my family.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

She's really dense , hands out prescriptions like candy and tells too many of her own problems to her patients! Horrible

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Kind and compassionate. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

She is by far the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Love her!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Sophie is the best doctor I have ever had! She is kind,caring and compassionate ! She has been my doctor for about 10 years now. I am thankful every day that she is my doctor. I have 100% faith in her abilities. She has never let me down. She also has an awesome secretary named Sarah. They always find time to listen to me with all my complaints. Anyone who has Sophie for their doctor is a very lucky patient! Even if I had to wait an hour or more to see her it would still be worth the wait. Thank you, Sophie. Signed one of you're very grateful patients, Sonya Butler.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Best doctor ever!! , been my doctor for many years and she is always very caring, very smart, compassionate, helpful, and everything you would want your doctor to be. I am so happy she is my doctor

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I realize that Sophie can't take on anymore clients as she is maxed out (like most of the best physicians are), however she is simply the best!!! No arrogance, no ego...just a professional, competent and caring human being!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Une des meilleures que j'ai eu. C'est notre médecin depuis 8 ans.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My Family Doctor is the very best doctor I have ever seen in my life and I can honestly say that with 100% confidence that Sophie is A1. She will do anything she can to help you if you need her. She honestly cares for you and you can just feel it when she comes in the room. I have never met such a positive, caring, selfless woman in all my life and to have her as a doctor is an honour. I did read someone had written that she does get double booked which she tries to avoid but it is my feeling she has such a big heart that it is hard for her to turn anyone away if they need her. She will stay late, respond to e-mails and questions, she will make sure 100% that you are taken care of but above all else, she cares - she's not jaded like some other doctors i've seen, she's even been known to give a hug or two - you tell me how many people can say that about their family doctor? She will stay late to see you and all of her staff are excellent :) There are still doctors who care out there!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012