Ratings for Dr. Marco Ghignone

I have been a patient there for over fifteen years and have had excellent care and have always been treated with kindness and concern. His staff is the best and I have known his nurse to make house calls to check on patients and take food or pick up prescriptions for patients who had no transportation. She even helped me find a place to live when I thought I was out of options. I know I can trust the doctors and their staff to look out for me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Years ago I had to go to a pain management doctor, and was referred to Dr. Ghignone. He was extreamly helpful. His expert knowledge managing pain and his understanding of how to treat the pain is excellent. If your truly in pain, and need a Pain Management Doctor with expert medical knowledge, and the "know how" to treat you, he has the experience that you need.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

While this docotr has been my doctor for a number of years I have had my issues with him. It can be very scary to look for another pain management doctor and I've tried to no avail. Overall Dr. Ghighnone is a good doctor but I do feel he has a tendancy not to listen to everything I say which bothers me. Also, I have a number of conditions that should be treated by him but he refuses to focus on anything but what he considers the most important of the issues. I do think he has a good knowledge of the field and I have trusted him to do many procedures all of whihc went smothly. Also, I have had some issues with his staff, mostly they are good but the head nurse can be very very rude!If you are having trouble finding a pain management doctor or are just worried about getting a decent one I would give him a try.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Marco Ghignone's Credentials

• Univ Di Torino, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Torino, Italy (Grad. 1973)

Unicare