Ratings for Dr. Alberto Rozo

I went to see these Dr. A while ago, he did not look at me the entire time i was telling him why i went to see him,totally disinterested about me as a patient, my visit last literally 5 minutes!can i call these person a Dr?he did exactly the same to my sister, we had apoitment the same day,shame of you Dr

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

He was decent. He gave me a different treatment option since the usual method makes me sick. I did have a wait, but it seemed ok, since he seems to spend time with patients. But the medical assistants were the ones who took care of me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

He does not even ask to patient what kind of syntoms has to prescribe, I foun out the his prescriptions were totally wrong. He does not know what he is doing as a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

He prescribes incorrect medication because he never got up from behind his desk to assess patient. Never verifies vital signs obtained by staff that lacks advanced health degree. Office waiting time is over one hour. Doesn't confirm his diagnosis with appropriate testing.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

he's a good doctor. however,be sure to wait at his office because its usually full of patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. Alberto Rozo's Credentials

• Greek

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)