Ratings for Dr. Jack Donald James

After seeing several ob/gyn's in the Covington/Conyers area and being TOTALY unsatisfied, I went to Dr. James. He treated me with respect, kindness, humor, and actually cared about me as a person, not a number. He is direct, and tells you the truth, which I admire him for. I have NEVER had a bad experience with him or his staff. They were all very kind. Since my pregnancy was high risk (twins), and I was going through it alone, the way I was treated is something I appreciate to this day. I refer anyone looking to change to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. James was wonderful his jokes are a little off kilter sometimes but great personality and excellent physician. He was very helpful my entire pregnancy and the staff in his office were wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. James for I think 20+ years now. He has always had the best! Wonderful "bed side manner" of ANY of the OBGYN doctors in the area. Very caring, concerned and knowledgable doctor. Always up to date with the latest technology. Hard working man. I just hope he is around for a long time.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. James was on-call at Rockdale Hospital when my son's delivery was imminent and my own doctor was unable to attend the birth. He was awful; absolutely awful. My husband wanted to punch him for his horrid bedside manner. He did not numb my perineum, nor warn me before performing an episiotomy (which I still don't know why he deemed necessary...it was a 6 pound baby born 4 weeks early, with no signs of fetal distress. I think he did it to rush the delivery because it was late on a Friday afternoon and he had plans that night). I still remember what it felt like to feel my flesh being sliced. When it was time to sew me up, I jumped at the sting of the numbing shot. He shouted, "You can either lie still and let me do this, or have it take ten years for this to heal!" He didn't wait for it to numb, so I felt the puncture of each stitch; even the sutures dragging through. The only good thing about that delivery was when my newborn peed on Dr. James' face. Way to go, son!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

DR. JAMES IS AN AWESOME OBGYN. HE DELIVERED MY HEALTHY TWIN DAUGHTERS 07/02/99. THEY WERE A MONTH AND 1/2 EARLY. IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIS MEDICAL GUIDANCE, MY DAUGHTERS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN SO HEALTHY. I AM NOW ON MY SECOND BIRTH AND WOULD CHOOSE NO OTHER OB.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. James has been my doctor for a number of years. I believe he is one of the best anyone will find. He gets to know his patients. He can tell if you don't seem yourself and is willing to help in any way he can. My daughter is just reaching the age of needing an ob/gyn and I wouldn't trust her with anyone else! His staff is always very helpful

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Has been my doctor for nine years.I believe I receive excellent care from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. James has been my doctor for about 16 years and I have the greatest affection for him. We have no connection other than my being his patient, yet I consider him my friend. He delivered my three children and provides all my gyno care. I have never had any complaint about the care I have received. Also, he is the best doctor I have ever used as far as running on time. He does not overschedule himself, and chances are excellent that you will be seen quickly. I will admit that he can be a bit moody at times; occasionally I catch him when he doesn't seem to be at his most jovial, but who knows? Maybe he's been up all night delivering babies.Personally I can't recommend him too highly. I dread the day he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr James delivered both of my girls. The first in 1991 when he was the on call doc. (Dr Kassam was out of town) I've been seeing him ever since. He delivered my second child in 2000. I have seen Dr. James grow more friendly and more sure of himself over the years. Also, Sarah, his Admin. Asst. in the Conyers office has been with him the entire time. That says A LOT!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

My experience with this doctor was most unsatisfactory. I can think of no circumstance under which I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2005

Dr. Jack Donald James's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA