Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Monn

The office does not take credit cards, cash or checks only. The doctor's bedside manner is infamously bad. There is always a long wait in the "waiting room", 30-60 minutes on average. The office mistakenly canceled my medication and I found out from the pharmacy when I tried to refill it on the day before a holiday at 4pm. I called the office right away to straighten it out, but the office was closed and they have NO answering service. I went without my medication for 4 days as the office was ALSO closed on the day after the holiday. I am calling the office as soon as it opens today (Monday), guaranteed I will never be able to speak to the doctor. He is the only pulmonologist in our area, but it's not worth the frustration. I will travel and hope to find better care.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Monn was my mothers DR. I know many family members ask he be reassigned becasue they did not like his bed side manner But he did an awesome job becasue of his knoweldge and experience. I know it was hard to hear eventually to ap oint may need to change care options but I know my mom wanted to fight til the end as she did. Stage 4 mestatic stage 4 cancer is rough. But the best emdicine is to do what the patient wants til the end and I think that was great he did a GREAT JOB thaks.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Stephen A. Monn's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal