Ratings for Dr. Steve W. Rucker

The worst physical exam I ever had. Less than 5 minutes. Did not check eyes, ears, or anything except heart. Concerned that he was so rushed that I want another checkup. Does not deserve to be on Best Doctors list. Disgraceful

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

not in touch with needs of patient, always in a rush

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

An outstanding PCP. A true medical professional. Took his time to listen and assess my medical conditions carefully. Was very deliberate in reducing my daily HBP medicine intake. Got a great sense of humor. Graduated from a great medical school. He deserved the Top Dr award by the Castle Connelly, indeed!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

We moved too far away to continue seeing him but I have to say that he was one of the best doctors we've ever had. Very knowledgeable and caring. And if he didn't know the answer, he made it his mission to find one. It took a really long time for my husband and I to find an internist in our area that was in the same league as Dr. Rucker. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Steve W. Rucker's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp