Ratings for Dr. Teresa H. Keller

Our family has been going to Dr. Keller for about 25 years now. It's true, the office is busy, but it is because she cares for so many in our community. She is just incredible, and has treated us with from simple illnesses to life threatening situations. I trust her with my life and that of my family. What else is there to say.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have more than one child and a very busy schedule, I am currently seeking a new doctor because of the extremely long wait times. Care administered by the doctor is good, but lacks a warm bedside manner. The staff members are exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Keller since I was born. I am now 19 years old. She has always looked out for me and is not just a doctor but a friend and mentor. I recommend her to anyone- she is an amazing doctor and woman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Keller & her office are very personable. I have been very happy. Sometimes the wait is long but she is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I love that when you call you talk to a person, NOT a machine! Love the whole staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Teresa H. Keller's Credentials

• Univ Instelling Antwerpen, Fac Voor Geneeskunde En Farm, Wilrijk (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Milford, DE