Ratings for Dr. Jess Goodman

Very arrogant. Appears caught up in title and that the patient should not question him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My elderly mother was a patient of his and was always upset when she left. She had to usually wait 1-2 hrs before seeing him. They would call her in and then ask her why she was there, after waiting all that time. Absolutely appalling.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

You won't find a more passionate, well informed, practitioner!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Goodman has been my doctor for almost 20 yrs. I literally follow him around. He is very caring and listens to your concerns. During my recent visit, I had expressed concern to Dr Goodman about a problem I was having, he immediately set up the appropriate exams/blood work required to further address my concerns. He is very trusting and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Jess Goodman is a fantastic doctor, he has helped me through a number of medical conditions knowing exactly what the problem is and sending me to the correct specialists. I have several medical conditions and he has put me back on the path to great health. He has a great team behind him who have always helped me. I feel totally comfortable with Dr. Goodman creating a sense trust, confidence and compassionate care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Goodman is a wonderful doctor! Very knowledgable! Dr. Goodman has helped me in several painful health diagnosis, sent me to the right specialists , and best of all, has put my mind at ease, and made me feel comfortable with his expertise ! I highly recommend Dr. Goodman to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Dr. Goodman is a great doctor. Knows his stuffirst for sure. I have a chronic condition and Dr. Goodman has helped me so much in managing it with his expertise and referring me to the best specialists. He has also taken a lot of his time to help me with ALL the insurance and government documentation. He goes above and beyond for his patients. Highly recommended Dr. Goodman to any one looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr.Goodman is amazing doctor. Great bedside manners, awesome personality, very knowledgeable and sincere MD. He takes care of my whole family. Always there when needed. Yes, you do need to wait, and yes, he does have too much on his plate, but that's because he is so compassionate and does not know how to say NO. We are so happy to have him as our GP. His staff is great too, always willing to accommodate. Once again, amazing, amazing man.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

always late, typically 1-3 hour wait from your appt time to see him, never apologizes, takes personal calls during Appts, doesn't properly examine, refers you out to a specialist without even assessing the problem. terrible! Would not recommend him! He even prescribed my mom with improper medications which made the problem worss

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Goodman came to my elderly mothers rescue when her family doctor abandoned her. Unable to fend for herself my mother was left in a care facility with no doctor agreeing to fill her critical prescriptions. Due to his strong moral compass and compassion Dr. Goodman took his time and abilities to facilitate a quick resolution to a terrible situation. Thanks to Dr.Goodman my mother is no longer suffering and most obviously in the care of a kind and loving doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015