Ratings for Dr. Jess Goodman

Dr Goodman is an excellent physician. My only complaint is the wait time. On a good day, you are seen 20-30 minutes later than the appointment time. On a bad day, I have wait over an hour and a half; however, once you see him he is an amazing care giver.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Nice enough guy but the wait time is just unacceptable. Can definitely find better elsewhere, will definitely be switching to a new GO

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

He take clients his friends with first and never remembers you even if you saw him 2 days ago.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman’s since the mid 80’s & up until moving to Summerville health I really had issues, I do find that since moving to Summerville that the respect for patients time is out the window, I don’t have 1-2 hours to spend in his waiting room & my arthritic back does not like sitting in those so uncomfortable chairs for that amount of time. He is a very caring individual & while I hate the thought of changing family doctors after all this time, I hate that ,y time isn’t considered valuable even more.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

The most caring, knowledgeable family Dr. in Integrative Medicine you will ever find. His prompt follow-up and genuine care for his client is outstanding. I am fortunate to be his patient and honored to be his research colleague in Integrative Medicine. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD www.DrGeorgeGrant.org

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. GOODMAN DIAGNOSED MY ISSUE AS LACTOSE INTOLERANCE WHEN OTHERS SENT ME FOR INVASIVE TESTING.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

i started seeing DR.Goodman from 2006 to present. I was out of the country for 2 years and Jess took me as a new patient.by far the best family doctor ever had and im 66 years old.Extremely thorough very easy to talk to and very friendly. He found a serious problem with my bladder that the uroligist missed and sent me to Sherway urgent care immediatly. A catheter was put in and 1.5 liters of urine was removed before my bladder burst. Ive had surgery 2 weeks ago to fix the blockage and now feeling great. I am so extremly gratefull to have DR.Jess Goodman looking after me. I hope he never retires ,there is no way i could find another GP as great as Jess Goodman. Carl Viola

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Very arrogant. Appears caught up in title and that the patient should not question him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My elderly mother was a patient of his and was always upset when she left. She had to usually wait 1-2 hrs before seeing him. They would call her in and then ask her why she was there, after waiting all that time. Absolutely appalling.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Goodman has been my doctor for almost 20 yrs. I literally follow him around. He is very caring and listens to your concerns. During my recent visit, I had expressed concern to Dr Goodman about a problem I was having, he immediately set up the appropriate exams/blood work required to further address my concerns. He is very trusting and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016