Ratings for Dr. Cathleen G. London

I must say the comments here mirror my experiences with London and her staff with the exception of one man who was kind. London is abrasive, rude and swears all too often and not in a joking manner but in a mean and all too aggressive manner. She does not like to be questioned about anything. I'm usually the type of man that can handle most situations but when I see a doctor I expect professional conduct which London lacks in every aspect. I wish I had never made an appointment as she has left a bitter taste and distrust for the medical profession. How a doctor like this has managed to stay in practice is beyond me. The few positive reviews I have seen seem planted or fake and in all seriousness I highly doubt their validity. I know review sites are often outlets for disgruntled patients who simply want retaliation which is why I usually avoid them but this experience made me want to see if I was alone and to no surprise I am not alone. My wife and I were in need of a doctor who would listen and work with us as partners in our wellbeing but London is short on time, interest, compassion and professionalism. I recommend driving hours away to see a different doctor just to avoid a stressful and very disappointing experience. I'm glad my wife did not see her first as she would have probably left crying due to London's attitude and lack of respect.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Not only a TERRIBLE dr. but a VILE human being! Rude, verbally abusive, threatening, foul mouthed, totally unprofessional, super moody, is not knowledgeable, doesn't listen, prescribes too many meds (prescribed 2 meds w/dangerous interactions), verbally aggressive (borderline violent), when you try to ask questions & want to know WHY she's prescribing or not prescribing meds, will NOT listen when you try to explain you've already tried certain meds for years w/out success & is overall a scary "dr." She belittles & berates patients dependent on her for care & dangerous meds! I totally understand the need for rules re: pain meds but her rules are unrealistic & border on being unconstitutional. You BETTER be available 24/7 & never encounter any extenuating circumstances when she calls b/c she WILL leave you high & dry! She pushes MMJ & when you decline she starts up w/verbal abuse. She doesn't respect HIPPA & will scream out your private info for everyone to hear. Her assistant is a lot like her. She lies at the expense of your wellbeing, screams & hollers, won't listen, assumes the worst, digs in deep to find reasons for the dr. to abandon you, has ZERO compassion, will give medical advice when it suits her, takes what you say out of context, makes threats, and is overall just as nasty as her boss. Neither one of these people should be in the medical field. They've both traumatized me so badly I'm now in need of counseling & anxiety meds! I feel as if I now have PTSD! STAY AWAY!! Oh, & her office is dirty, messy, smells like dirty dogs & is not patient friendly at all. Because of the doc abandoning me days before my meds are due I needed my records asap to get treatment. When I called her assistant snapped at me &I said she has 30 days! Said she's only one person & was sorry but she's one person. Records are electronic & take moments to transfer! Maybe instead of walking the doctor's dogs she could take 3 seconds to hit the send button! When I asked nicely for my records she didn't even professionally respond by kindly explaining her excuses. Her first words were, I have 30 days! If you're into CRAZY, feeling unsafe, and want to be verbally abused make an appointment!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. London misdiagnosed me at a critical time. Even though I told her I was having pain in a certain area she did not even get up from her chair to feel that spot. Instead she chatted up about her two sons. When I had blood work done she reported to me nothing was wrong. I just needed vitamins she said. This the worse doctor I have ever had and I would not trust her recommend her to any women. You literally are risking your health and even possibly life if you trust this doctor. She should have her license taken away before someone else suffers in her care, or worse dies because of her carelessness. Luckily, another competent doctor who saw my original results and did more tests on me was able to diagnosis me properly and now I am getting the medical help I needed, and should have gotten earlier had Dr. London cared or done her job properly. Shame on her!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

She is scary and self centered and seems mentally unstable. Don't believe her certificates. It was the only time in my life I actually felt afraid of a doctor. Couldn't wait to get out of there!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

The single worst doctor I have ever met. Congenial personality which masks her incompetence when it comes down to discussing medical issues. Her examination is almost non existent and if I didn't as her to examine me she would have spent the whole time chatting about herself. No follow up on multitude of tests she had me take and wouldn't return phone calls . Instead had receptionist called to tell me if I wanted to talk to her to make another appointment. The only interest she had was in making money If you need medical help see a doctor who is more interested in her patients than she is in herself.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

RUDE A** self centered idiot who dealing with her on a non professional level is just as disgraceful as stated previously

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Terrible doctor she spends no time with patients and knows less than myself. Run away!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

DANGEROUS -- WALK AWAY! Do not use this physician. Still suffering after misdiagnosis (non-diagnosis) My issues were outright ignored. Please do not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I LOVE Dr. London. She has a depth of knowledge that makes her perfect for someone like me, who adds some relatively complex medical diagnoses to the garden variety health issues that come with someone of my age and gender. She is prompt; she is practical; she is engaging; and she's REAL! Also, she's up-to-date on neurological issues that directly affect me, and that's meaningful. I'm totally attached to Dr. London. Brava!

Submitted December 13, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR ! She misdiagnosed me and disregarded important symptoms. She also ignored blood work that was crucial to a timely diagnosis. She is over confident and does everything as minimally as possibly and only what she thinks your insurance will pick up. ALL WOMEN STAY AWAY from this DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Cathleen G. London's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Coventry Healthcare