Ratings for Dr. Marilyn F. Jacobowitz

I'm not sure if it's her or the medical group's lack of efficiency inter-departmentally that's the problem but after today's physical I am confident in my choice to terminate treatment. A patient , like myself, who has waited 5 months with chronic symptoms and pain should not be told after a brief stethescope interview about AA and family cancer history that since I'm 30 nothing is wrong with me . Besides billing issues with my insurance and office visits with her friendly, direct manner , I have no complaints only know its time to get a doctor that cares. I have repeatedly been let down by the MKMG . Today, while holding a urine sample for 4 hours running up and down the stairs 5 times to see if anyone was still there before 5pm , I am convinced that being sued and losing their license is what's on their minds . Communication is awful. Confidentiality is broken.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Absolutely love her...She takes the time to explain things and really listens to you. Very comfortable being in her care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

excellent and very knowledgeable! It does take a while to get appointments though.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Marilyn F. Jacobowitz's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente