Ratings for Dr. Ludwika Rogozinska

Excellent, fantastic gynecologist in all aspects of patient/doctor relationship. Very happy to have her as my doctor. Very kind and knowledgable about the type of cancer I got. She found it early, and got it out before any further damage was done. She took very good care of me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Rogozinska is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor. She is extremely busy and has been since I started seeing her at least ten years ago, but I have never felt rushed in an appointment. If you book an appointment early in the morning or one of her last ones, the wait time is very short. She has been extremely caring and thorough with me during my pregnancy. I had some complications early on and she has seen me every week to two weeks this entire pregnancy. She has pushed to have extra ultrasounds done and has answered my endless questions. Ibhughly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Fantastic gynecologist! Excellent in all aspects of patient doctor relationship. She's very knowledgeable and experienced in pregnancy care as well as complex surgeries for older ladies like myself. Highly recommended for females of all ages!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

She's very down to earth and realistic about treatments. I saw her not for pregnancy, but for a medical condition rendering me infertile and causing lots of pain. She wasn't able to help me (I'm too young for surgery it seems) but she listened and made good suggestions, and that makes all the difference.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Rogozinska is lovely! She made myself and my husband very at ease with our first pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable and relaxed, will answer all your questions and leave you feeling well taken care of. Her receptionist, Irene, is equally as kind and efficient and will go the extra mile to be helpful when you need an appointment ASAP or question answered. I would reccomend them both highly! Wait time is not usually more then an hour but she is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

After seeing this doc on various occasions for some gyno issues - I will be requesting a new specialist. I should have done this years ago. Maybe I need to be pregnant in order to get her attention. I find her cold, uncaring, and she passes things off to other doctors rather than lift a finger herself. She has never done any tests on me (blood, ultrasound, etc) other than the physical exam.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I'm very happy that I picked her as my OBGYN. She took a very good care of me during my first pregnancy. I had extra exams done especially ultrasound because we thought the baby was seriously underweight. She actually is still looking after me now that I'm postpartum. Very busy and punctuality may not be her strength but good doctors are always in demand. Always smiles. If I ever get pregnant again, I want her to be looking after me. I think that her assistant is the best one there!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

she is very knowledgeable. I m going to see her for second pregnancy. she checks everything that needs to be. i feel safe in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very good doctor. Only complaint is the long wait for appointments.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

She was the attending when I had my surgery done. She was amazing, provided lots of information and follow up. Very patient. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015