Ratings for Dr. Sherwin L Winter

Good Dentist to me!No one person is perfect but his service was excellent to me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

I just have one thing to say...."I should have read these reviews prior to going to see him" :'o(

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr.Winters services were impeccable,a very kind, humanitarian dentist. This dentist fixed my front broken tooth free of charge when he saw I could not afford to pay, he restored my smile and confidence. I will let him work on my baby any time. A happy patient Washington, DC.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I wouldn't let him look in my mouth. I wouldn't let him look in my dog's mouth. Only go here is you are planning to cash in on the malpractice suit you'll surely have grounds for.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

The roughest dental experience I've had - and I only got a cleaning. For the first time in my life, I want to avoid going to the dentist again. I am definitely going to find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

He was rude,rough,and the office was unsanitary.I should have left when I saw his bad teeth and smelled his horrible breath. To think, a dentist with periodontal disease.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

DR. GIGGLES PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. I CALL HIM DR. GIGGLES (TO MY SPOUSE) BECAUSE ALTHOUGH HE DOESN'T LAUGH, HE IS ONE CRAZY DENTIST. WENT FOR A CROWN AND THE CROWN DID NOT FIT AND I HAD TO GO BACK SEVERAL TIMES FOR ONE PROCEDURE. WHY YOU ASK? FIRST THE TEMPORARY CROWN FELL OUT, THEN HE REPLACED THE TEMP, THEN THE NEW CROWN DID NOT FIT, HE TOOK THE MOLD AGAIN AND I HAD TO WAIT AND THE TEMPORARY CROWN DID NOT FIT AGAIN. THE PROBLEM IS I PAID ALREADY. NOW I AM WAITING FOR MY NEW CROWN TO FIT SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THE WHOLE MATTER. POTENTIAL OR CURRENT PATIENTS BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

After 2 visits, I will never see him again. First visit was unpleasant, the office old outdated with blinking ceiling lights. I was a new patient and he didn't even ask my name. My first visit I got a cap which fell out weeks later. I retained the cap, went back and he stabbed me with novacaine, said stop salivating, stop breathing, don't move, stop whining and he proceeding to place the old dirty fallen out cap back on the tooth. I left his office in tears because of it was unbearable. This dentist should be put out of his misery and pad lock his doors. Do not go to this man. If his name is mentioned put your running shoes on. Not too mention that his office is in horrible shape. The pain is so intense, I was close to overdosing on Advil and call it a day. His breathe was enough to put me under without the novacaine being stabbed in my gum. This has been the worst experience ever and I want the tooth completely removed by another so that I won't have to deal with this nonsense again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Winter was very courteous and helpful. I called on a Sunday morning and he was waiting for me at the office to fix my front tooth. I am very so grateful to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

This was not a good experience. He had bad breath. I don't trust that he did a good job on my teeth. The office was weird. He seemed kind of weird. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009