You may also like

Rate Dr. Joshua P. Prager

Dr. Joshua P. Prager's Ratings

A few years ago I tried to see Dr. Prager but did not have the financial resources to see him. I saw two other pain doctors and got nowhere after a long time. My uncle funded me to see him and I am finally getting better from my RSD.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2911218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Travelled from the Bay area to see him. He travels a lot to lecture so I had to wait to see him. He knows his stuff. Was the first doctor who understood my problem and was able to help.GREAT STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2910722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

RSDSA said he had the most experiencing providing ketamine so we flew to see him. didn't contract with insurance but what the hey.... i am better now for 10 weeks since we left LA

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2899234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

most knowledgeable pain doctor I have encountered. Smart and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2894711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Hard to get in. but worth the effort and expense. I travel over an hour to see him because he is the only doctor who truly understood my syndrome.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2879466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

When I found out how much he charges for his first consultation I was reluctant to go see him. After the consult I understand why does that. He spent more than two hours with my husband and me explaining alternatives. I haven'my decision on what treatment I will pursue but am grateful it was all laid out for us to understand. I feel I got my money's worth and you get what you pay for.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2878482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Kozin, the CRPS expert recommend him for me to see for ketamine infusions. I checked him on this website and went to see him. Very professional with great staff. I left there 10 weeks ago and I still have no pain after three trial infusions and then a series of 10 infusions over 2 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2877811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Very thorough, explained things in detail. the best examination I ever had. Treatment alternatives were provided and I was glad I chose a treatment that was successful and my pain is 90% better and doesn't interfere with my life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2876616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I have a complicated back problem and needed a specialist with expertise in spinal injections. He did one epidural after an extensive examination in which he ordered a much better MRI than I had before and he proceeded to give me excellent pain relief.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2876069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

RSDSA recommended him as a doc that treats CRPS on the west coast. I did an internet search to verify. he is THE MAN when it comes to treating this disease.I did 3 trial ketamines followed by a series of 10. He told me I would get more prolonged results after doing his bootcamp. Well, it is 5 months later and here I am inSan Diego with virtually no pain and function. thank RSDSA and this website.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2868830].votes_count ]]