Ratings for Dr. Joshua P. Prager

found him on the internet, checked with ratemds.com. Decided to travel from Chicago with my wife who has been suffering from RSD 2 years. I am glad we did. She can now care for our children again and is not completely our of pain but is living a normal life thanks to his rehab program that other patients call RSD boot camp. The ketamine helped too.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I was contemplating suicide after so many failures at treating my pain. I was extremely depressed. Dr. Prager gave me hope. It is interesting : my pain is not completely gone but after doing 10 ketamines and his pain rehab program the pain does not bother me as much and I no longer would consider suicide.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Glad I found him for my daughter. Atrue expert who spends enough time to understand.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I felt that by treating my pain in the 90's he saved my life. Hadn't seen him in nearly 20 years and was surprised how well he remembered me. He treated me again and i am back to myself. He is much more expensive to see now and he did not take my medicare.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

A few years ago I tried to see Dr. Prager but did not have the financial resources to see him. I saw two other pain doctors and got nowhere after a long time. My uncle funded me to see him and I am finally getting better from my RSD.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Travelled from the Bay area to see him. He travels a lot to lecture so I had to wait to see him. He knows his stuff. Was the first doctor who understood my problem and was able to help.GREAT STAFF.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

RSDSA said he had the most experiencing providing ketamine so we flew to see him. didn't contract with insurance but what the hey.... i am better now for 10 weeks since we left LA

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

most knowledgeable pain doctor I have encountered. Smart and compassionate

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Hard to get in. but worth the effort and expense. I travel over an hour to see him because he is the only doctor who truly understood my syndrome.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

When I found out how much he charges for his first consultation I was reluctant to go see him. After the consult I understand why does that. He spent more than two hours with my husband and me explaining alternatives. I haven'my decision on what treatment I will pursue but am grateful it was all laid out for us to understand. I feel I got my money's worth and you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015