I felt that by treating my pain in the 90's he saved my life. Hadn't seen him in nearly 20 years and was surprised how well he remembered me. He treated me again and i am back to myself. He is much more expensive to see now and he did not take my medicare.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

A few years ago I tried to see Dr. Prager but did not have the financial resources to see him. I saw two other pain doctors and got nowhere after a long time. My uncle funded me to see him and I am finally getting better from my RSD.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Travelled from the Bay area to see him. He travels a lot to lecture so I had to wait to see him. He knows his stuff. Was the first doctor who understood my problem and was able to help.GREAT STAFF.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

RSDSA said he had the most experiencing providing ketamine so we flew to see him. didn't contract with insurance but what the hey.... i am better now for 10 weeks since we left LA

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

most knowledgeable pain doctor I have encountered. Smart and compassionate

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

When I found out how much he charges for his first consultation I was reluctant to go see him. After the consult I understand why does that. He spent more than two hours with my husband and me explaining alternatives. I haven'my decision on what treatment I will pursue but am grateful it was all laid out for us to understand. I feel I got my money's worth and you get what you pay for.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Kozin, the CRPS expert recommend him for me to see for ketamine infusions. I checked him on this website and went to see him. Very professional with great staff. I left there 10 weeks ago and I still have no pain after three trial infusions and then a series of 10 infusions over 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Very thorough, explained things in detail. the best examination I ever had. Treatment alternatives were provided and I was glad I chose a treatment that was successful and my pain is 90% better and doesn't interfere with my life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I have a complicated back problem and needed a specialist with expertise in spinal injections. He did one epidural after an extensive examination in which he ordered a much better MRI than I had before and he proceeded to give me excellent pain relief.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Joshua P. Prager's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt that by treating my pain in the 90's he saved my life. Hadn't seen him in nearly 20 years and was surprised how well he remembered me. He treated me ag..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years ago I tried to see Dr. Prager but did not have the financial resources to see him. I saw two other pain doctors and got nowhere after a long time. ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Travelled from the Bay area to see him. He travels a lot to lecture so I had to wait to see him. He knows his stuff. Was the first doctor who understood my pr..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "RSDSA said he had the most experiencing providing ketamine so we flew to see him. didn't contract with insurance but what the hey.... i am better now for 10 we..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "most knowledgeable pain doctor I have encountered. Smart and compassionate"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hard to get in. but worth the effort and expense. I travel over an hour to see him because he is the only doctor who truly understood my syndrome. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I found out how much he charges for his first consultation I was reluctant to go see him. After the consult I understand why does that. He spent more than ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kozin, the CRPS expert recommend him for me to see for ketamine infusions. I checked him on this website and went to see him. Very professional with great..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough, explained things in detail. the best examination I ever had. Treatment alternatives were provided and I was glad I chose a treatment that was s..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a complicated back problem and needed a specialist with expertise in spinal injections. He did one epidural after an extensive examination in which he o..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "RSDSA recommended him as a doc that treats CRPS on the west coast. I did an internet search to verify. he is THE MAN when it comes to treating this disease.I ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Expensive and hard to see but worth the time , effort, and money. He is a premier doctor. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Dr. at Stanford Recommended Dr. Prager to fix my stimulator after my Dr. in Carmel did a bad job both putting it in and then attempting to fix it. I went dow..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the first doctor to explain crps to me and listen to what i had to say. More important my crps is in remission after his keyamine treatment "

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had seen several docs after my pump was implanted in Nevada and noone could make it work. I found a paper on the internet written about Best Practices and deci..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Been with doctor prager for 20 years. Was very helpful early on. As time went on and I was subject to numerous surgeries.... Proper care seemed to drop off. I ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. .him and his team got my son into remission "

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him on rateMds and he lived up to all the great reviews I read"

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Inspires confidence. Listens. Returns calls. Great staff. Expensive but worth it. Travels a lot to lecture ."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God Bless rate mds. I read the reviews and had to go see him. He requires $$$ up front for the first visit and you lose the money if you don't cancel two days..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is a saying "seek and you will find". Well, I wouldn't give up until I found the best doctor for my daughter's crps. After seeing several specialists aro..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "referred from both the RSDSA and the retired Dr. Schwartzman's office. Glad they sent us for my wife. after ketamine and Dr. Prager's rehabilation program I h..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Rate md is very helpful in helping me find him for my daughter. I could not have been more pleased. the results were better than I expected and he is a kind m..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "thanks to rate mds I found him. He made me get a referral . I had to travel far. Paid a lot. the only one who truly helped me. Worth the time and effort"

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has a reputation that he lives up to. He has lots of awards and honors on the walls and after seeing him I see why."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schwartzman retired and his office recommended Dr. Prager for my RSD. GREAT referral. It took a lot of work on both his part and my part and a lot of money..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ive been in tremendous pain dealing with RSD/CRPS as a result of a faulty cost plus chair. Dr. Prager had excellent referrals and I was excited after weeks of ..."

November 20, 2014