Ratings for Dr. Louise Raminfard

I believe my RA has progressed due to her lack of care doesnt even examine you! Takes minmal interest and seems to have NO knowledge of current treatments. You have to ask or suggest treatment strategies. I am really angy with myself for staying with such a bad Doc for as long as i did . Her staff however r very nice helpful, they deserve a better boss....

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Lovely staff, genteel lady spot on time, but with no comparison, I cannot judge how helpful or knowledgeable she is--she sure knows more than I do.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

2 visits. The worst. Totally dismissive of all my symptoms and in a bullying way. Laughed me off. She read some blood work and basically said I was faking. She never physically examined me at all. She missed the diagnosis of several auto immune disorders by telling me that "all middle aged women have" my complaints/symptoms. Really? My new blood work showed: Sjogren's, Raynard's,and RA. Being tested for MS and Lupus now. She set me back for over a year as I tried to make sense of it.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

This Dr. is a godsend. She listens,is compassionate & informed of all new meds & studies in her field. After enduring a horrible DR. for many yrs. ,finally found this one & her staff are the nicest you'll ever come across!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Louise Raminfard's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ahwaz Univ, Sch Of Med, (Shahid Chamran Univ) Ahwaz, Iran (Grad. 1989)