Ratings for Dr. Wayne Hills

I as well had to have work redone by a "proper" dentist. Cant believe he is still practising

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Hills for about 20 years, and have always been completely satisfied. Never any pain (except from zealous hygienists - and they were just doing their job). When my income was low, I could always discuss this with Dr. Hills, and we would together agree on a treatment that fit my budget. He always finds it important that I am satisfied with his work, and takes the time to make certain everything is OK. I have to say that I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

How can someone say this is a good dentist.This dentist was reported to the Provincial Dental board and was found not to meet dentist work,He had to be re-trained and be watched over for years.Had to pay 60.000 back towards the cost to the Dental Board and went back to court to appeal it and lost that.Has several law suits againts him for shotty and poor work done.Dr Wayne hills has a history of poor work and has put alot of people in pain and discomfort for work that should have been done right the first time.Pretty sad that when you goto another dentist they have to fix all Dr Waynes work. Not sure how he can even practice anymore.They guy can barley walk.Never use this dentist ever !!! The reviews,tv,newspaper and the Provincial Dental Board showed that he is a bad dentist what more do you need???

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

surveys from patients of Dr. Hills tell a very different story. could there be some misrepresentation from your reviews

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I was seeing wayne for years- come to find out all the work I was getting was in need of major repairs.I was happy to have found a better dentist in town.Wayne was reported to the Dental Board Board and was find $60.000 dollors and had to re train himself and be watched over for 2 years- This was all in the news.Very poor Dentist and wouldn't even take my cats there.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. Hills was my first dentist. I was 12 years old and finally asked my Mom to take me to the dentist (I was scared before that). She did a little research and Dr. Hills was recommended by word of mouth. He worked at MicMacMall at the time and was great. I really enjoyed going to that office for dental work. As a result of the good treatment and referrals to excellent specialists, I ended up in the dental profession. I know he has had some difficult times lately, but my memories of Dr. Hills and his treatment are only good memories. I thoroughly appreciated him, the interest he took, and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Twice i had a cavity filler improperly, only to have the tooth break twice because they used the wrong materials, which led me to have to have a root canal, not to mention causing me to have terrible anxiety everytime i go to the dentist now.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Recommended a root canal on a broken tooth, but found out later that it is probably is not necessary. Threw a snotty remark at me when I made a comment about possibly waiting to get the work done on that tooth. That will be my last visit to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Tried to give me a root canal as well when I did not need one. Had to wait in the chair an extra 15 minutes cause the hygienist had to go home and "feed her horse". What kind of service is that??

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Vey poor knowledge - pulls wrong teeth and teeth fall out- unable to do good work and has been told to pay 60,000 for shotty work he has done on his patients and had to go back to school for retraining.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009