Ratings for Dr. Ruth C. Crepet

been patient for over 15 yrs. also she treated my elderly mother. Dr Crepet is compassionate and caring. she takes time needed for exams and evaluations and never seems to rush the visit. also she gives treatment options. i have always felt comfortable seeing her. my husband switched to dr. Crepet from another dr. in the same Guthrie practice in Ithaca. he also is very pleased with he professionalism and care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Incompetent, uninterested, foolish and condescending.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Cropet treated me with me wiyh no compassion and has a rotten demeanor about her...be aware she only can handle simple minor medical conditions and admits to it! I've never been in the presence of such a cold doctor!! I'm absolutely discusted!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Crepet is one of the best doctors I've had care from. When she meets with you she sits and makes eye contact, hears your medical complaints and works with you to find the best solution to your problem. If you have suggestions or thoughts about care she hears you out and considers them with you. She takes the time to listen to what you have to say and that is so valuable and rare, I've found. She doesn't treat you like you are beneath her simply because she had "Dr." in front of her name. She listens to how treatment is going and if it's not working then she works with you to think of the next best thing. I always felt like we were working together in my health care and that was very helpful to me. I know that if I have concerns, I can feel free to share them with her and she won't write me off or ignore my thoughts or ideas. I wish all doctors could be like her.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Ruth C. Crepet's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY