Ratings for Dr. Wei K. Kao

I have seen dr Kaoa few times in addition to the other drs there and he is great. Smart funny but serious at the same time. his P.A. Nicole Geraghty is absolutely above qnd beyond the best physician I have ever seen. When I lost my dr of 12 yrs 3 yrs ago I was a mess and I took a chance on dr kao's office/ every single person from reception to nurse to drs are polite and fast. Nicole geraghty saved my life. I recommend any new people to try preferred professional medical care in ronkonkoma ny and see what dr fits your personality best. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Happy with the office- wait a little long at times but staff is always nice and attentive, knowledgable and always spend time answering whatever questions i have

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I love Dr. Kao and all his staff. No matter how busy they are, you never feel rushed. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Would not use this doctor as he seems to be interested only in making money. His examinations is so fast how could he be thorough. You in and out in about 2 minutes. Horrible care and very rude doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to my dog. He is by far the rudest self- centered doctor ever. Not only are his examinations half ass, he is only interested in making money. WORST Doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Very glad I found Dr Kao. I have been with him about 5 years and alwasy been pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr Kao is a very knowledgeable doctor. I have been with him for 20 years. He treats my auto immune disorder. He listen, takes his time and is kind and compassionate. Excellent Doctor! So thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Wei K. Kao's Credentials

• Greek

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ronkonkoma, NY