Ratings for Dr. Suleman Remtulla

I left my doctor for Dr. Remtulla. I chose Dr, Remtulla because he is thorough and that's what I needed. I felt my last doctor was missing some checks and I felt a little rushed. I am very happy with Dr. Remtulla's service and I have never looked back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

A really good Doctor. We have been with him for over 20 years. He really cares and is not reluctant to send you on to a specialist if he is not sure. We have moved out of town a few times but still retained him. We are very satisfied. Of course RITA was great when she was the full time receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Rita is the best .... she actually genuinely cares, and gets things done. Pretty sure she is a super hero. Dr Remtulla is amazing, he cares...has gone out of his way with my sisters more serious health problems The only advice I have for you guys is push him to book tests if they are needed, especially before sending you to specialists :) Hes amazing though

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Remtulla is seriously interested in my care. I live in Oakville now but would never give him up. He's one of a kind. He even called me at home with some results I was worrying about. WHO DOES THAT NOWADAYS?? His support with my family over the years meant I always felt I had someone at my back. He goes way beyond any call of duty. AND WHAT ABOUT RITA - THAT DOWN EAST GIRL IS AMAZING - WHO DOESN'T ADORE RITA. Good team.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Remtulla's for about 30 years. Although I live in another city, I will never change doctors. He is the most kind, caring, and helpful Doctor I have ever had....I have absolutely no problem in recommending him to anyone...a great guy...he listens and acts on my complaints...always there for me (even opened up once late on a Saturday night to see me)....I would not be where I am today without him...nor as healthy as I am...during one physical, he "picked up" a major hernia that I had that I was unaware of, and the specialist I saw said that it was an excellent "pick-up" for a difficult problem....great Doctor...and his staff (Rita) is simply the best, most kind, caring, and accommodating person ever. Very pleased with this office...would not dream of ever seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Sam is a great guy. Unfortunately he does not listen to what the patient is saying and assumes too much based on your prior history. My throat problem has persisted for quite some time and while Dr. Sam has booked my appts with specialists, he is trying to convince me that it may all be in my head. It's very frustrating to have an ongoing, evident problem only to be told by your GP that it is all in your head.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I at times feel sorry for Sam that I am his patient because I have a VERY complicated & frustrating medical history that is not easily explained by any textbook but he has NEVER given up on me, is always there to try & help & does his absolutle BEST to find answers when nobody else seems to have them. We have butted heads a couple of times but that is because he takes his patient's issues to HEART & feels the frustration that we do. Just a great Dr that I am grateful to have found 17 yrs ago. Of course cannot go without mentioning Rita. She is the most phenomenal, caring, compassionate office admin that I have EVER come across in my entire life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Superb Doctor, and I believe he is a quality human being with a great deal of compassion, kindness, and concern for his patients. Rita is also amazing. He does talk really fast! Just ask him to slow down :)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr.Remtulla is THE BEST!!!! He has been our family doctor for years and has been amazing!! He's very supportive, helpful and knowledgable! RITA is AWESOME!!! I'm not sure how that place would ever survive without her!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I have been with Dr Remtulla for 16 years now & he does go out of his way for me without a doubt. When he doesn't have an answer, he contacts others to look for one. As for Rita, no words can DESCRIBE how AMAZING this woman is. She is a true blessing both to Dr Remtulla & the patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011