Ratings for Dr. JOHN A. Coyne

HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE. MAY NO ONE EVER BE TREATED BY THIS NUT.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Does not answer questions, does not discuss his findings, rude and nasty when questioned. Medicare mill.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Rude arrogant does not explain findings does not listen Medicare mill

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

This doctor is terrible. His office is filthy & his appearance slovenly. His staff is clueless which is understandable given his demeanor-which is abrasive and confrontational. He doesn't wash his hands, change the exam table paper or even use a stethoscope to take blood pressures. I figured the 1st time I saw him he was having a bad day only to see him a 2nd (& last) time which was even worse. His manner is unprofessional at best and abusive at worst. Even when I changed MD's he refused to send my records to my new primary doctor, insisting that I pick them up personally. I have cancer this creates a great hardship for me. Luckily my oncologist can send my records. The only excuse for his behaviour is he's either crazy or on drugs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

I saw him over the summer (08) for an Aviation related checkup. He is very competent in what he does and spends all the time necessary to get things done lawfully and right.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

First and only visit, discussed why I was changing doctors and what my needs were. Coyne made assumptions as to why I was making a change in doctor, and send lab results to me with a note that I was a liar and abusing my medication. I was bringing him results of tests I had to show him injury, but prior to seeing any of it, he made conclusions and dismissed me. I have never met a medical professional who would treat a patient so carelessly and without all the facts.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Excellent and busy Doctor, almost a throw back to another time, well liked within the community. Will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. JOHN A. Coyne's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1980)