Ratings for Dr. Allen Gay

Dr. Gay has been my doctor for over ten years, I have always been satisfied with the services he provides in meeting my healthcare needs. His staff is fantastic and I can't remember when I have ever had to wait more than five minutes for my appointment. If you want or need a caring doctor who will tell you the truth about what's ailing you then Dr. Gay is who you should be seeing.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

This doctor is rude and unprofessional. Not a caring or understanding bone in his body. My experience was horrible and would never recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I regret having the misfortune to have crossed paths with this doctor. I feel I could have been better served by others.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Very freindly and helpful and knowlegeable.will fit you in for an emergency,and advises where to fill prescriptions to save money.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Gay is alway professiona and polite. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say without leaving you with the feeling of being rushed out of the office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Allen Gay's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1976)

HealthPartners