Ratings for Dr. Les Chasmar

This doctor was horrible. I went for breast augmentation when I was 18. He rubbed his "thing" (site won't let me post with the actual word in review) on my leg while I was sitting up on the table and he was examining me. I sat there and pretended to not notice as I was so young and didn't know what to do. He is a bad person and it's a regret of mine that I didn't do anything about it. Beyond that I lost all sensation in one breast and had big scars. Very awful experience.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I had skin reduction surgery that left awful scarring and had to be resewn in emergency. The scars did not end up within inches of where he said they would so they could follow the natural contours of my body and caused strange bulges. I too was treated poorly with derogatory comments when I woke up horrified that I did not get what we had discussed going in. He told me that I would have had to pay "extra" for him to have done a better job. My surgery was covered by the province. I suffered wound splitting and fluid collection because he didn't put in drains. I also had been accused of wasting time when needing to reschedule and had to wait months, and was told the camera was in repair. Odd coincidence?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Terrible plastic surgeon. Botched my breast augmentation. No feeling, no sensation at all! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go to him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Botched surgery. Looks much worse than before and I am left with chronic pain. He was completely incompetent in both his assessment and surgical ability.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

A few years ago I had a facelift with this doctor. I am sure he is great, as long as there are no problems. If you require any kind of revision ..you are on your own. This may sound like bashing...however this doctor told me that my problems were because of my anatomy. I have since gone to a 2nd plastic surgeon for another opinion. I will be proceeding with this 2nd facelift with another doctor who did not mince words...this has nothing to do with my anatomy. I would not recommend Dr. Chasmar at all....having to undergo a 2nd procedure to correct these problems is a costly procedure...emotionally and financially.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

The point of this site is to rate the doctor just because someone is on here giving this man all 5's when it is apparent that the majority have had very similar problems does not give anyone the right to say derogatory remarks against a patient who has been harmed or disfigured from there surgery. I would highly recommend dr. Duval or Clapson they are great for fixing up others botch jobs.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

He is excellent. Helped a little girl who was burned in the face so today..she can hold her head high...ty

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

I was 16 when referred to this Doctor because I only grew one breast. He conned both my parents and I into implants on both sides, saying that things would not come out even otherwise. I have since had 3 more breast implant fix surgeries, and now 3 breast reductions because the side that grew in the first place continues to grow with weight gain and maturity. My scarring is so horrible that I had trouble being intimate with men, not to mention that I have no feeling or pleasurable sensation in either breast. The only sensation is pain like pinpricks when touched. After all these surgeries, at least you would think that I was somewhat even.....GUESS AGAIN!!!!! I am a DD on one side and a B-C on the other. Have trouble with clothes, especially bathing suits. Would never recommend him. Did go for a second opinion on the last fix, and that surgeon wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole. Please, if being referred to Dr.Chasmar FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Chasmar performed my rhinoplasty in 2000 which left me with a crooked and very long odd shaped nose. I regret not researching further each and every day.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

I had a breast augment. I was very happy with the result. I recommended two other people to the doctor. They had very poor results and had to return for further surgery. Both friends still are considering further surgery but will not return to Dr Chasmar.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007