Ratings for Dr. ZEV Lagstein

have been going to dr lagstein for years, excellent dr.helped me & my wife, extremely qualified, would highly recommend him to others who are looking for a great dr. patrick & margaret

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Good service. Professional staff. Dr very knowledgeable. Dr in room for stress test.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Nice guy. He is very strong and no matter what the patient says, he is going to do it his way. He listens and then tells you again how it's going to be - nothing the patient says changes his mind.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Lagstein has been very helpful and thorough. I highly recommend him. He's very knowledgeable. And I really respect the fact that when I told him I was planning on getting pregnant, he told me that he doesn't treat pregnant women, but would recommend a doctor who does. So, when I got pregnant I couldn't see him, which was disappointing. But I like a doctor who can admit when he would be out of his realm of expertise. Now that I've had the baby, I'm back. His front office staff is great as is his nurse.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Left my father sitting in the lobby for eight hours. Very arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

He worries me.Too many meds and didn't like being questioned why. Didn't like being the consultant.Appeared to want to run the show despite change in primary MD.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. ZEV Lagstein's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1973)