Ratings for Dr. Sandra Echeverri

Hands down THE BEST doctor I have ever gone to. Punctual, friendly and really made me feel comfortable with her. Dr E takes time to get to know her patients (my first visit was an hour long). She does a detail check on you. She was the one that diagnosed and discovered I had a thyroid issue-no other doctor had done a blood test for that! I was so comfortable with her that I had my husband go to her as well. We both have been going to her for 4 years (despite having moved to NJ for the last 3) and have been very happy. We were saddened to hear her office recently closed. Thank you Dr E for everything you've done for us both!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

es amable, tiene muchos conocimientos de medicina, y los mas importante es alguien con el que se puede comunicar,

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Echeverri spends quality time with her patients, she is very detailed and takes her time explainig all the questions. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Sandra Echeverri's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1999)