Dr. Bobby Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

Professional, friendly always get you in on time. Always do great work...

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

As a new patient to this office I am very happy with my decision to come to Windsor Park Dental! I was very nervous leading up to my appointment but I was quickly put at ease after meeting the dentist Dr. Goldberg and his assistant. They were both lovely and really helped me to relax. My procedure was completely pain free and I am feeling great afterwards. I will definitely be back, thank you Dr. Bobby Goldberg and team

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Excellent service from all staff. Would and have recommended this office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I have always had a positive experience with any of the dental professionals and receptionists over the last 45 years of visiting this location on Elizabeth Rd. I remember when Dr. Goldberg first started there and then took over for my dentist, Dr. Diamond. He has always treated me with respect and his staff follow his lead. Good job and keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Highly recommended! I’ve had bad experiences in the past with dentists and overpriced services which has resulted in me not going. But I finally gave in and checked out Windsor park dental. Now I’m kicking myself In the A wishing I came to them sooner.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I have been a patient here for 50 years. Always received quality, professional care from all staff and dentists.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Once again, thanks Bobby for dealing with a difficult situation. My gums are starting to heal, and my prognosis at this time seems good. Thanks for your patience; it is appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Friendly helpful staff my treatment was quick and painless.Enjoyed Dr. Bobby explaining wife's crown work.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Excellent caring pain free treatment from dr Bobby and assistant. On a extraction of very back molar with deep roots.Along with two crowns rebonded that took some persistence to make everything just right.Thanks its good to be back to be looked after such a great team..

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I am not sure how they do it, but this dental office has started to feel “homey”. This from a person who thought dentists were a product of the painful underworld and were to be avoided at all costs. From first contact to the end of the visit, They listen, they care, they are skilled and innovative. And, they respect my trepidations which came from years of going to bad dentists. They respect each patient. No judgement here. They earned these 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth