Dr. Bobby Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

My second visit to Dr. Goldberg’s office. Efficient service. Having moved provinces lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I have been a patient at this office for over 20 years. Have recommended him to many family members and friends. Always professional and personable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Goldberg . Was petrified of dentist until i had work done . AA + for service and staff .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

High quality service and professional. Been with B. Goldberg for a long time and have always felt comfortable and trust him. He is great. Knows his work. Fortunate to get in quick.....problem resolved. Thx Bobby and staff for great professional service. See you soon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I had a crown put on a one of my teeth that had had a root canal. It was streamlined efficient and painless. I was also able to(since I was interested) see how the computer and diamond head 3D system make my porcelain tooth! Very interesting and the staff was interested in answering my questions. It took ONLY 2 hours from start to finish.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I hate the dentist. Traumatized as a child. My first visit in over 15 years, and the Windsor Park Dental Clinic made me feel at ease. Non judgmental, very informative, very friendly and gentle. Will be back, thank you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I’m not the best patient. The staff of WPD went out of their way to keep me calm during the process and were patient when I needed to breath

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I have been coming to this office for over 25 years. Always very professional and my teeth look great! Thank you, Michelle

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I had a bridge that was moving and had to be removed and the teeth checked for decay. It was the first time I met Dr. Bobby Goldberg who has a friendly demeanour, makes you feel comfortable and keeps you informed of all aspects of the procedure. In my case two teeth had to be extracted. Being deathly afraid of extractions he did the freezing gradually and tried to put me at ease. His assistant was equally kind. Being new to Winnipeg I was looking for a competent dentist and I found him. I researched dentists in Winnipeg and read reviews. I recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth