Dr. Bobby Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

Friendly greeting upon arrival and my appointment started right on time. Dr Bobby's assistant was professional and friendly. Regular visits are usually just a cleaning, however today i needed a filling replaced. Together they both told me step by step what they were doing to repair my tooth. It was completed quickly with zero pain. Dr Bobby and his staff are truly the best.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS!!! Greetings by the front desk girls and of course the Team of professionals!!!!! Very happy!!! Thank you team

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I have a number of health conditions that make me a difficult patient on whom to work. Bobby is always up for the challenge, and has managed to resurrect and recap two teeth that now work as one. I have others to be done and I know Bobby will do the best that can be done.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Needed a cleaning, was put on a cancel list, got a call and was in in a week. Natasha was wonderful. I have sensitive teeth, and she made sure there was no pain. Always on time, never have to wait. Dr Bobby and his team are great!! Thanks for your great service!?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Awesome service and Staff There’s a reason I’ve been at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic for near 30yrs. They have always been professional, courteous, friendly and do very good work. Dr. Bobby Goldberg has been an amazing dentist to not just me, but my family and just an all round awesome individual. Clearly explains what needs to be done and walks you through every step of the procedure and I’m not sure if this works for everyone but, I really like knowing what’s being done to my teeth. My last visit was in and out and painless. Amazing job on a filling and crown repair. Thanks for everything you and your awesome staff do! Stay awesome!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I was touched by the awesome care I received from Dr. Bobby and all his staff. I felt very safe and any worries I had quickly disappeared. Thank you for the wonderful work that you do.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr. Goldberg's approach in finding out the root of the dental problem I was having. After the initial dental exam Dr. Goldberg decided to consult with an oral surgeon to confirm his findings and provided me with an explanation to my dental problem thus allowing me to deal with the issue. I am very grateful and thankful that Dr. Goldberg took the time to find the real cause for my issue. I would strongly recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone who is experiencing puzzled dental pain as he will do everything to find a solution to the problem.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Historically, I haven't been a fan of going to the dentist. This is because some very bad experiences I had when I was young. Dr. Goldberg and his excellent staff have certainly changed my opinion on visiting the dentist. The work performed, although a challenge at times, certainly exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I always feel very comfortable attending for my appointments. Front staff is very friendly and professional. Bobby/Dentist is always gentle/caring while working on my teeth and always does a great job on them.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I was given a last minute appointment which became available because of a cancellation .I very much appreciated being given this opportunity instead of waiting 3 weeks. Dr. Bobby Goldberg completely fixed the problem I was having with my tooth. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth