Dr. Bobby Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

My family and I have been clients for over 25 years and although we moved out of the area we keep coming back. Excellent dental care with warm and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

A fantastic Dentist! I have seen Bobby for several years and he is great.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Bobby Goldberg took the time to explain how my crown was made and made a unpleasant morning actually decent. Thanks!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wow! I walked in to Windsor Park Dental for my 2:45 appointment with a broken tooth, was seated in the chair exactly on time, i was super worried i would need some serious dental work, Dr. Goldberg took a look, said 'No Problem, we had some laughs, walked out under an hour later with a perfect tooth. It looks like nothing ever happened to it. Seriously, i don't know if it's dentistry or sorcery, but this tooth looks perfect!! Totally painless, and very pleasant appointment! Yay!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I am very pleased with the service I've received. I have already referred a friend and she is also pleased.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Very caring, helpful, dedicated. Staff is excellent

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I had an emergency and from seeing positive online posts about the dental office, I called and booked an appt. The reviews were spot on! I had an amazing experience and the staff was awesome. Completely made me feel at ease and explained everything well. I had stopped going to dentists but visiting the windsor dental clinic, I have changed my mind and will definetly be returning. Also will recommend it to friends and family. You do a terrific job there..thankyou so much.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are the best. They always go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Excellent Dental Team Dr Goldberg is the best in Winnipeg Truly genuine and cares about his patients I have recommended him to everyone I know Im proud to have my son be his patient since he was 2 years old Hes 18 now and a dedicated dentist he has! Thanks

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Bobby and his team are the best. I am 68 years old and have been to dentists in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal, and if I were living in any of those cities today, I would come back to Windsor Park Dental.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth