Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

Dr Goldberg is outstanding, caring, knowledgable, and will go far beyond the call of duty. I only wish there were more dentists like him. I will go to no other !! Simply the best there is.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Goldberg is literally a life saver. I was nervous and had phobias with other dentists but he makes you feel completely comfortable and confident that your oral health is being handled by the best dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

The experience from start to finish is wonderful. I joke about this being my favourite place, its not far from the truth.Bobby is a dedicated professional. The staff is warm and helpful. I truly have too many good experiences to list.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

normally hate the dentist and avoid going at all costs. It caught up with me and I broke a tooth. I could not believe how kind and understanding all the staff are. From the moment you walk in till you see the dentist. Through two extractions a root canal and two fillings I can say everything has been pain free and left smiling. That is crazy, having a root canal and leaving smiling. Dr. Bobby is incredible and you can tell that he stays up to date on all new techniques and technologies. The quality of work I believe to be much higher than the standard of care. A colleague had a filling done two weeks prior. I had two on the day in question. We hopped on a plane for work and had a steak dinner later that night. My colleague still couldn't chew on the side the filling was done. I was finally enjoying not being frozen and had a steak dinner with zero pain. Thank you for making my mouth feel the best it can.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Absolutely amazing!! I haven't been to a dentist jn awhile due to a HUGE fear. Dr Goldberg was so unbelievably caring about my fear. He explained absolutely everything to me. Yesterday after the procedure I was jn a bit of pain but today I am perfectly fine. I would STRONGLY recommend this dentist and his team!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Bobby Goldberg really is the BEST in his field, and super nice too! The staff is friendly and they always make you feel comfortable and well formed. They're all very professional yet personable. I'm so thankful I found Windsor Park Dental!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I always find Dr. Goldberg to be very honest about my dental needs. He doesn't push work that doesn't need to be done. His team is professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have attended Windsor Park Dental Clinic for over 40 years. I have always been treated with kindness and respect. The staff are very professional in their duties and have always made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr Goldberg is a great and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

There is no better dental clinic than this one. I can tell you the quality of service is superior than any other. Dr. Bobby Goldberg does such incredible dental work, he is flawless. We are so grateful for all he has done for our entire families mouths. The hygienists and assistants are fabulous as well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Goldberg is the best dentist I have ever had. He is extremely knowledgeable and doesn't waste any time. He has wonderful hygienists who are also very knowledgeable. All around a great experience. Definitely will be returning to him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth