Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

Great doctor! Listen to your concerns! Patient and highly professional! One visit crowns are fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Highly recommended. Dr.Goldberg is the best dentist I've ever been to. Can do amazing work on your teeth.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I hadn't been to see Dr Goldberg since the passing of my son, that was 8 going on 9 years. I always feel so welcomed by him and his staff. I was in to get a crown replaced. I was very impressed with the modern technology they had. My crown dimensions and size were put into the computer and the crown was made right before my eyes. From my very first visit many years ago, he impressed me the way he interacted wth myself and my children.. My mom, my husband, my daugher and her children, my sister and her kids all go to see him and they all sing his praises! Could not ask for a more caring person or a better Dentist!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I always am greeted cheerfully by Bobby's staff. I almost feel as if I'm going to a family gathering as opposed to a dentist appointment. The staff is always friendly as well as professional. After Dr. Bobby retires, I will probably have my teeth taken out and go get dentures because I don't want to try and find another dentist as excellent as Dr.Bobby!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Goldberg for 25 years and will continue for the next 25. I broke a tooth on Sunday and called Dr Goldberg. Received his voice mail and left a message. Could not believe I received a call back within two mins. Dr Goldberg was able to review my charts on the phone and determine what we would need to do. Absolutely fantastic service second to none. I would highly recommend Dr Goldberg to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I am very impressed with the service this clinic offers. Dr Goldberg is very professional and listens carefully to your problems and expectations.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Windsor Park Dental Clinic really cares for our well being the whole staff treats us with great kindness. They'll work with so all our dental needs are taken care of no matter what., and they love my kids. Dr. Goldberg never keeps you waiting and he really is THE best dentist I have ever been and I have seen lots in my lifetime. He's truly a diamond in the rough. Thank You!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Your son will be a great dentist as you have been and are, Dr. Bobby!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have been going there since forever and it's amazing!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Such a wonderful dentist office. Dr Bobby Goldberg has exceeded all expectations regarding the care of my daughter after a very traumatic accident on her front teeth. Her teeth look amazing and she never had fear about being treated even though there was extended work needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth