Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

My first vist was great. The team was very efficient. Dr Bobby Goldberg is the best dentist in Winnipeg I have visited so far, highly professional, knowledgeable, efficient with excellent approach to the patient. I hope Dr. Goldberg to be able to rebuilt my lost oral health and trust, both damaged by some other dentists in Winnipeg who simply gained big money out of my pocket compromising my own health as a result. Dr. Goldberg has been simply the best so far! Thank you Dr. Goldberg!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Goldberg's office for a few years now (I say his office as I rarely get to see him anymore). Every time that I have an appointment I always end up waiting at least 30 minutes in the waiting room. After the hygienist completes the cleaning I often have to wait upwards of 20 minutes to see a dentist (I say 'a' dentist as I rarely get to see Dr. Goldberg). Over the years I have been seeing less and less of Dr. Goldberg. He never appears to be available and multiple other dentists have showed up to complete the 20 second check of my teeth,

Submitted January 17, 2017

I could not be more greatful. Literally saved my face!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Goldberg and the team at Windsor Park Dental Clinic. 1.5 weeks prior to a trip scheduled for Europe, I had a toothache and was told by my dentist that it was not my priority, and I should focus on a crown I needed on another tooth instead (that was giving me no pain). After 3 days of this pain getting progressively worse, I contacted Dr. G and his team for a second opinion. They fit me in for an emergency appointment, and conducted a root canal to put me out of pain. Dr. G and his team saved my vacation and my sanity. They were extremely accommodating and caring. I plan to continue using him for all my dental care! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

The best Dentist in all of Manitoba. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

After going to a terrible dentist for years, i'm so relieved to have found Dr.G! This man is amazing. His reception staff were patient & kind in dealing with me and my blue cross coverage. His hygenists (I had 2 different ones) were both lovely and took the time to answer the million questions I had about my root canal. The facility is very clean and overall a comfortable environment. Best of all is Dr. G... He is so smart and makes sure that his patient is well taken care of. He was not judgemental and didn't lecture me about why I had a cavity. For the first time in 25 years I actually look forward to going back to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I came here for a wisdom teeth consultation about a month ago and had nothing but positive experience. Dr. Goldberg was very, very caring and his staff members were super friendly and patient. Wait time was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone in the city.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I've hated going to my previous dentist, nothing would ever get done. I'd bring up my concerns and they would tell me they would book in an appointment to come back and get it fixed, never happened, and if I was lucky enough to get that appointment to have any of my concerns fixed I'd leave in a lot of pain and with it worse than before. Since coming to Windsor park dental, I've had all my concerns looked over and half of them already fixed. Never left in pain and very pleased with his knowledge. I've since switched over my hubby and parents to his care. His staff are amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Doctor Goldberg is an EXCELLENT DENTIST and for someone that has very sensitive teeth he is a very gentle and takes the time to make sure that the procedure is done correctly. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I am petrified of dentist. I avoid fixing a cavity which turned into a chipped tooth which turned to a tooth infection just because of my fear. After some research Dr. Goldberg name constantly came up as a a good dentist . The pain that I was in was horrible. I made a appointment because I had to get it fixed. The receptionists are fantastic. Dr Goldberg is compassionate, caring and the best bed side manner I have seen in a doctor. His work and knowledge is unmatched. He will explain the procedures and will go beyond what is necessary to for patient care to make you feel comfortable relaxed and confident in process. He has changed my believe in going to the dentist. I look forward to seeing him again. Thank you again Dr Goldberg - Kurt

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016