Dr. Bobby Goldberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

I hate the dentist. Traumatized as a child. My first visit in over 15 years, and the Windsor Park Dental Clinic made me feel at ease. Non judgmental, very informative, very friendly and gentle. Will be back, thank you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I have been coming to this office for over 25 years. Always very professional and my teeth look great! Thank you, Michelle

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I had a bridge that was moving and had to be removed and the teeth checked for decay. It was the first time I met Dr. Bobby Goldberg who has a friendly demeanour, makes you feel comfortable and keeps you informed of all aspects of the procedure. In my case two teeth had to be extracted. Being deathly afraid of extractions he did the freezing gradually and tried to put me at ease. His assistant was equally kind. Being new to Winnipeg I was looking for a competent dentist and I found him. I researched dentists in Winnipeg and read reviews. I recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I have been going to this dental office for at least 7 years. Anytime I call with an issue they are able to take me in. All dental work has been top notch, I have never been pushed for any dental work that was not needed or required. I 100% recommend Dr.Goldberg for any dental work you might need.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I came in with a chipped front tooth. Dr. Bobby Goldberg did an excellent job on restoring my front tooth. My tooth looked great and was smoothed correctly. I was very happy with his work. Dr Goldberg was friendly and very knowledgeable. He explained everything to me as the procedure was going on so I felt comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have dealt with Bobby Goldberg for many years. Over the years he has seen me through many emergencies. He is always been available when I need him and his staff always work me in in in a timely manner Bobby always puts his patients first, and he’s not just after the money. He will always try to save a save a tooth when he can, He will explain all the options, and will never pressure you into getting work done. I do not call any of my doctors by their first name, but that is how comfortable I feel with Bobby. In all of those years I have never once been treated rudely by one of his staff, Today I had two fillings done, and as usual I didn’t have to wait, The work was done quickly and efficiently and Bobby and his assistant great.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

A last minute emergency and they fit me in . Dr Bobby is wonderful and his staff exceptional, highly recommend them

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I wouldn’t go anywhere else. There is never a long wait. The service is excellent. The most important thing is that I believe that the dentists are honest and they will always try to work things out that is best for their patient....money concerns, or time concerns. The staff at the front desk is also very helpful and they are polite. I Like the reminders that I get about appointments coming up. And I like that they are very patient about getting paid their money.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Quality service with professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Very comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Thank you ...all of you at Windsor Park Dental ! You are all so professional, friendly and caring ! I think and know that l have the very best dentist on the planet ! I tell everyone l know that Bobby is just that ! Thanks again ! Bobby also has the best staff ever. You can tell they are happy, and they love what they are doing. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bobby Goldberg graduated from the University of Manitoba in 1987 and has been practicing Dentistry at the Windsor Park Dental Clinic since 1988. He has been a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity since that time, and has held a number of different positions in that organization, including being the liaison between the fraternity and the dental students at the University of Manitoba. He recently completed a two year term on the Peer Review Committee of the Manitoba Dental Association. While Dentistry is undoubtedly Dr. Goldberg's professional passion, he also keeps very busy after he leaves the office. Dr. Goldberg and his wife of 29 years, Beth, a retired teacher, are the very proud parents of Zachary, who will soon join him in Dental practice, Jessica, who attends Medical School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, and Stefanie, who is beginning her Articles for the practice of Law. Both Dr. Goldberg and his wife are actively involved in their community, and he still finds time to play on a hockey team with his son, to golf and to do water sports whenever possible. Dr. Goldberg is keenly interested in technology, and has recently added a Cerec (Chair side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) Machine to his office. This innovative and cutting edge technology, in the relatively new area of CadCam Dentistry, allows the Dentists to fabricate prosthetic teeth in a single office visit, without doing old fashioned impressions.

• English

• U of M (Grad. 1987)

• Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Impacted wisdom teeth