Ratings for Dr. Bobby Goldberg

The best Dentist in all of Manitoba. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

After going to a terrible dentist for years, i'm so relieved to have found Dr.G! This man is amazing. His reception staff were patient & kind in dealing with me and my blue cross coverage. His hygenists (I had 2 different ones) were both lovely and took the time to answer the million questions I had about my root canal. The facility is very clean and overall a comfortable environment. Best of all is Dr. G... He is so smart and makes sure that his patient is well taken care of. He was not judgemental and didn't lecture me about why I had a cavity. For the first time in 25 years I actually look forward to going back to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I came here for a wisdom teeth consultation about a month ago and had nothing but positive experience. Dr. Goldberg was very, very caring and his staff members were super friendly and patient. Wait time was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone in the city.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I've hated going to my previous dentist, nothing would ever get done. I'd bring up my concerns and they would tell me they would book in an appointment to come back and get it fixed, never happened, and if I was lucky enough to get that appointment to have any of my concerns fixed I'd leave in a lot of pain and with it worse than before. Since coming to Windsor park dental, I've had all my concerns looked over and half of them already fixed. Never left in pain and very pleased with his knowledge. I've since switched over my hubby and parents to his care. His staff are amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Doctor Goldberg is an EXCELLENT DENTIST and for someone that has very sensitive teeth he is a very gentle and takes the time to make sure that the procedure is done correctly. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I am petrified of dentist. I avoid fixing a cavity which turned into a chipped tooth which turned to a tooth infection just because of my fear. After some research Dr. Goldberg name constantly came up as a a good dentist . The pain that I was in was horrible. I made a appointment because I had to get it fixed. The receptionists are fantastic. Dr Goldberg is compassionate, caring and the best bed side manner I have seen in a doctor. His work and knowledge is unmatched. He will explain the procedures and will go beyond what is necessary to for patient care to make you feel comfortable relaxed and confident in process. He has changed my believe in going to the dentist. I look forward to seeing him again. Thank you again Dr Goldberg - Kurt

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Goldberg is outstanding, caring, knowledgable, and will go far beyond the call of duty. I only wish there were more dentists like him. I will go to no other !! Simply the best there is.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is by far the best dentist I have ever had. He is compassionate, caring and very gentle. What is really amazing about him is that throughout what ever procedure he is doing he will stop and explain it. For instance if he is using something with heat, he stops to tell you that you will experience some odours of burning before he does the procedure. Another example is he fully explains any discomfort you will feel and for how long from the freezing injection. This way you are well aware of what to expect. Dr. Goldberg is an amazing dentist and I would never consider going anywhere else. You will not be disappointed with him on your side.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

All staff from the front counter to the doctor are very friendly and professional. All procedures were explained ahead of time in detail and both procedures that I had exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this clinic to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I was experiencing extreme pain from a previous procedure from another dentist. Not to suggest that the other dentist did anything wrong, it was more about the other dentist did not want to finish the procedure and wanted to send me to a "specialist". I did not agree with this decision and waited it out until I could not longer put up with the pain. I then researched this site and found Dr. Goldberg as the number one rated dentist. I made an appointment and explained the situation. Dr. Goldberg was able to address the concerns without having to send me to a "specialist". I have re-attended Dr. Goldberg's office twice now and fully believe I have found the dentist that I can be fully comfortable with when it comes to decisions about having a procedure performed in his office or having to go to a specialist. I want to be clear in that I recognize that specialists are necessary in the dentistry profession but not because a general practitioner doesn't want to work on back molars and would prefer to refer you to a specialist instead. I had the same dentist for 20 years and he performed all the procedures, never once to a specialist. Dr. Goldberg and his staff make you feel very comfortable, as well, they are very transparent in what you need to have done and the reasons why. Great office, finding them was a big win for me!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015