Ratings for Dr. E. Mahlase

This doctor did not listen to me. Went off on a tangent about a matter that I was not concerned about and totally brushed off the matter that I was there for..... a lump....would that not be a cause for concern?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

He saved my sons life when he was 5 weeks old. I owe this Doctor big time and he has always been very helpful and if he's not sure whats wrong with you he reffers you to someone who can help you. All in all I'm very sad he left Indian HEad but he's worth the drive

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

I think he is a wonderful doctor. My grandpa goes to him and i went along to see what he was like and at the time a had a very bad cold. I live in Alberta and he and his receptonist were more than happy to give me an appointent. Over all i think he a very good!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

very good doctor. I enjoy going to him, takes good care of my family also. Very Smart Man.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

very good care. he even phoned me at home to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Prompt and courteous. Seemed very informed and asked me many questions about my health history, my family, etc. Didn't jump to prescribe meds until test results came in and were needed. Followed up with me. A bit difficult to understand, but worth every effort and time. Lovely man.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Since moving to Fort Qu'Appelle this Dr. does not want his patients for Indian Head to come to him . when it Indian Head he was very friendly but now when you go to him he is very snobbish and makes you feel very unwelcome. I will not be back.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

It is to bad to be losing such a fine doctor. Aways clean and happy, never in a foul mood like the other doctor in this town.He is very knowledgeable and if he does not know for sure he sends you to someone who will know. What will happen with the elderly, overweight, and the smokers. the other doctor does not like to deal with people like them. help save this doctor. the fort has 4 doctors already why does he have to go there, when he is needed here. there never is a waiting time in the office and you wait forever in the other doctors office. his staff are happy and very polite .we will lose our hospital if we lose this doctor. please keep him here.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Dr.Mahlase will answer any questions with great detail. He makes the appropriate referrals and takes time with his patients. Dr. Mahlase is always professional and courteous. I am very thankful for both our Dr's and our hospital. I believe both of my children's lives have been saved at Indian Head Hospital. Keep up the GREAT work!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

This doctor gave me a hard time when I came in to see him on a weekend that he was on call. He basically brushed my complaint off and told me to go see my own Doctor on monday. Overall I think he is a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007