Ratings for Dr. Maureen W. Daye

Very nice the first visit but after that never returned calls, even for serious health concerns. Showed absolutely no interest or concern and as other reviewers noted, never called with results or returned my calls. Pleasant staff that tries to help but don't waste your time with this doctor- stay away.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Daye is a true professional; she is knowledgeable, caring and easy to talk to, someone I can always trust and she always explains things so I cab understand. She is who I want as my GI doctor. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I would recommend this doctor to anyone! I never fell rushed, she always gives me plenty of time for questions or concerns. She is extremely caring. She is one of a kind for her compassionate treatment of patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Daye is amazing! She is super caring and reassuring; always explains everything and makes sure I understand. I adore Dr. Daye! First and most importantly she is an excellent doctor, but as a bonus she has a special calm and warm demeanor not always found today in medicine. I wouldn't go anywhere else! I highly recommend Dr. Daye

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Very satisfied with doctor and staff. Performed colonoscopy screen and all went well. Staff and Dr were very professional.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Daye is excellent. She is skilled and knowledgable. The communication with her office staff is poor however. They are friendly but inefficient. I have yet to receive information without repeated phone calls first. On numerous occasions I have "waited it out" after a promised timeline for test results or follow up scheduling, but only have luck when I persistent with making calls myself. I am not sure what the issues are over there. I trust Dr. Daye's expertise and hope she can figure out how to run a more efficient practice. The stress of dealing with the poor communication could be a deal breaker when it comes to choosing (or staying with) a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever come across of!!! shows no interest in her patients whatsoever!!! Never shows up to the appointments instead I get put up with a nurse..... Repeatedly lies.... Waited a week for my prescription to be sent to the pharmacy... staff never calls back when they say they would. I highly recommend not to visit doctor Daye.... You're better off finding another Doctor. So don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Staff helpful and responsive but doctor shows no interest whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr Daye is very thorough and understanding. I have a lot of drug allergies and this makes it hard for doctors to treat me. Dr Daye finds a way around this issue in order to help me. She is also a good listener.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Had a colonoscopy. Doctor told me I she would call me with results within a "couple" of days. Received no call for two weeks. Called the office. The arrogant and unhelpful staff 1. refused to put me in touch with the doctor 2. refused to give me my results 3. repeatedly made excuses about the "process" of getting the results 4. later admitted she had the results but couldn't give them to me 5. repeatedly refused to give them to me 6. refused to give them to my primary physician 7. claimed to have an "on-call" doctor, but he was unavailable for 4 hours! 8. repeatedly lied, obfuscated, and failed to give me MY RESULTS I would recommend you never do business with Dr. Daye who clearly does not understand that patients are the CUSTOMER. When I have a procedure done, I pay for the procedure, I pay for the lab tests, those results are MINE. She has no right to withhold results from me, and yet that is what she does as a matter of policy! Furthermore, I have been waiting for IMPORTANT results for nearly two weeks now about a matter of extreme seriousness, i.e. whether or not I have cancer or pre-cancer. The office and the doctor never once paid me the courtesy of even a single phone call to update me during this time period. This is more typical and unacceptable arrogance from the medical profession toward the patient.

Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Maureen W. Daye's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1989)

UPMC