Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Levitt

I have been a patient of Dr. Levitt's for over 15 years. He is a terrific doctor. I was very surprised to see unfavorable reviews. Let me just say i plan on keeping Dr. Levitt as my doctor until one of us dies. And that will be a long time, because he takes great care of me!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I will start by saying that I have been a patient of Dr. Levitt's now for over 20 years and have never experienced any of the issues that others have posted. He and his staff are always professional and courteous. I have never heard him or his staff use profanity or offend anyone. He listens, explains fully and treats accordingly all with a humbling wit and a sense of humor which is rare for his profession. He is very thorough and never lets any symptom go by the wayside without looking into it further. His large practice is very accommodating and often will squeeze patients in who need to be seen. His practice opens their doors to new student doctors who often sit in on exams and learn from his many years of experience. That is who often accompanies him on his interactions with patients, not for legal reasons as explained by others who posted but as a learning experience for the new Doctors. I would totally recommend Him and His practice to anyone who is in need of a GREAT Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Levitt is a good doctor. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. I believe he is a straight shooter. He takes time out to talk and listen. I have had very good experiences with ALL his referals. His staff always returns my phone calls if I have any questions on medication and visits.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Extremely arrogant, rude, obnoxious man. He should not be allowed to practice medicine in US, he should really practice in Mexico since he went to medical school. Very rude, constantly cursing, doesn't listen, and so full of himself. He has no idea how to practice smart medicine and instead constantly sends for referrals and expensive tests. Its people like him that make health care so expensive in america. Piece of advice doc, shut up and listen!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr Levitt for 20 years. He is careful and thorough. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Doctor Levitt is not a bad person, but his staff is horrible and the waiting room times are way too long. Also, the doctor spent more time on processes designed to protect him from lawsuits (calling in witnesses; having me sign disclaimers) than he did on my medical problem. I guess he's been sued before and is paranoid about it happening again, but that's not my problem. It really made me feel uncomfortable. Needless to say, Dr. Levitt is not my doctor any longer.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Marc S. Levitt's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare