Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Ferrara

Dr. Ferrara is a very sharp, and caring doctor. She gets to know her patients as real people. She is up to date with the latest treatments available, and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it is needed. Dr. Ferrara makes you very comfortable with her wonderful personality. You never feel like you are being rushed out of her office. She genuinely cares for you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

A great physician. She is very knowledgeable, resourceful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Dr. Ferrara has been my internist for about 13 years. I now live 1.5 hrs away from her office and I REFUSE to find a new doctor closer to home. I travel there for anything from a sore throat to a full physical. She is kind, caring, funny, and a totally normal, down-to-earth person. Even if months or even a year goes by between my visits, she remembers EXACTLY what we talked about last time (and it isn't even in the chart - I checked) and asks me about my personal life and my family. She is not the kind of dr who rushes you out - she spends as much time with you as you need. My grandmother used to see Dr. Ferrara before she passed away and she loved her also. She always said that Dr. Ferrara was the only dr she had who spoke directly to her and listened to her. A lot of drs will ask the adult children of senior citizens questions and not really listen to the actual patient. In essence, Dr. Ferrara is the absolute BEST!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Lisa A. Ferrara's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)