Ratings for Dr. E. DAVID Ijams

I have been going to Dr. Ijams for 24yrs he is wonderful and very smart. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had bridgework and root canal work.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr Ijams is a wonderful dentist and the staff is very polite

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

my husband went in for partial lower dentures and this dentist "forgot" to leave his 4 molars on the bottom and pulled all of them! He tried to "put 1 back" after he half pulled it! Unbelievable pain and suffering. Now we are faced with the expense and and pain and suffering of doing 4 implants

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Very personable but didn't offer much in the way of treatment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Good chairside manner. Seems to be a good dentist. My bridge had to be remade as it didn't fit the first time. Seems a little expensive but probably not too out of line with other dentists. Dentistry is expensive!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Best dentist I've ever been to. Very friendly and efficient office staff. Doctor is very personable, and the staff and doctor remember you from visit to visit. I had a filling recently - my first one ever, and I was dreading it. It was absolutely painless! And the doc took every care to make sure I was as comfortable as I could be. They open early for folks who don't want to miss work (7 am). I think they're fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007