Ratings for Dr. David I. Fierstein

How unpleasant this experience. The man is in need of a lesson in etiquette.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Seems to be very caring and friendly... sent me to a specialist (got me in right away even though I was a new patient) when he couldn't answer every question. Both he and his brother are excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. David comes across as unfriendly and cold. I felt like all he saw when he looked at me was a $ sign. Highly impersonal and snippy. I will be finding another doctor on Long Island.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

My rating 4 this Dr is somewhere below zero.He is obnoxious and nasty.Also, he speaks very fast.When I asked him 2 slow down,he replied"That's the way I speak 2 all my patients".I needed 2 life-long RXs filled & requested 3 month supply 4 each.Took him 2 daz 2 fx RXs 2 drug store & multiple calls from pharmacy B4 it was finally done.He authorized ONLY 30 day supply 4 each & with NO refills.Needless 2 say,looking 4 another Dr. Days later:Needed re-order of 3rd RX with 90-day supply.Once again it took him 2 daz 2 fx RX 2 drug store & authorized only 30-day supply with no refills.One week later:While the experience above has been unpleasant, I have 2 thank him 4 his undesirable behavior because it has led me 2 find another wonderful internist.He is a very dedicated Dr & takes real concern 4 his patients.He has office hours on Sat AND makes house calls & will take your phone call every time. He has already written RXs 4 the same meds & 4 a 90-day supply.It doesn’t get better than that!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Find him to be a bit arrogant and cocky. Do not get test results back in timely manner. Does not give a clear understanding of your medical condition.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. David I. Fierstein's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY