Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Lagrant

Past and present history with this physician has been extremely poor. His ability to ensure and provide viable care to elderly patients is bordering on neglectful. He has missed or chosen to put aside serious medical concerns regarding patients health and well being. Consequences such as death have been a result due to his poor care. The quality of life of a patient over 80 does not seem important to this doctor. Even when pleas are made from concerned family members. I am writing this because my 93 year old grandmother who has been a constant loving figure in the lives of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren is compromised due the poor medical care from this Dr

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I have known this physician for years. I trust him with my family

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

This doctor overlooks critical illnesses. He doesn't listen to what you tell him, hence situations go on without being looked at. BECAREFUL.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

he knows his patients and i am able to talk to him this is important to me

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

very helpful, great staff, when I came to him I was on too many medications, he looked at everthing and I was able to stop a few mesications that were wrong for me. Also only orders tests when needed not just to make money. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

In my opinon polite, takes time, personable and knowlegable

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

He is very unprofeessional and lacks knowledge. There is a drug for everything. He does not run correct tests and questions go unanswered. Please find a new doctors!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Steven H. Lagrant's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal