Ratings for Dr. James Ballard

DrJames Ballard is the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

This doctor cares about my family and me. He takes the time to listen, He leaves nothing unturned until he has looked at all avenues. He diagnosed a melanoma on my back very early and surgery saved my life. He knows what to do in all situations I have witnessed. We are alive, well, and a thriving family due to the care Dr. James Ballard has provided my family over the past 26 years. We are indeed fortunate. Thank you Dr. Ballard..

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN YEARS AS HE HAD MOVED AWAY, BUT SOMEONE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET. HE HAS A HEART BIGGER THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I once had substance use and addiction issues. Dr. Ballard provided me respectful non-judgemental care and attention every single time I visited him — even when I had slipped or relapsed. Without a doubt he (and his daughter Jennifer, the MOA) helped me to get to a better place in my life. Dr. Ballard is one of the greats!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

poor on follow up only inTelligent good knowledge hard to see liked by everyone long wait to see him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Top notch Doctor. Well educated, current with available knowledge in his chosen field. Patients are treated well by both his secretary and Dr. Ballard. I have never had a doctor would take the time, no matter how long, to reach a good understanding of the patient's problem and make an informed decision on diagnosis and treatment. He is the best physician I have ever encountered. Hope he is around forever.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Best doctor ever - in every way! Highly recommend this special physician

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Ballard has been my Family Doctor for 12 years. He is warm and compassionate, with an easy smile and an encouraging manner, but most importantly he is an excellent diagnostician with a knack for the appropriate referral. His receptionist is an exceptionally able and willing partner in this practice.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Excellent doctor. I have never encountered a doctor like him. He is as caring as he is knowledgeable. He really listens to what you have to say. Treats everyone with respect. Never rushes you. Is patient and kind. Knows what he is talking about and can advise you accordingly. He has helped me with many health issues over the years. His office has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and he takes such good care of his patients. Quite possibly the best doctor in Victoria!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Excellent physician and office assistant. Couldn't say enough. Only drawback: extremely difficult to get appointments. (so 1/5 for punctuality) Exceptional physician.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015