Ratings for Dr. Stewart Greisman

he has been my doctor for years and for this i feel fortunate. i feel he really cares and is an expert on RA....i cannot ask for a better person. i trust him totally.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Geisman for many years now and have recommended him to close friends as well. He has always been willing to see me at the last minute when needed and he makes the time to call with any test results he's recieved. I feel he works hard to build a strong relationship with his patients and I truly appreciate his no nonsense attitude when answering my questions and treating me.He's my GP as well and I see him before I see anyone else.I always feel confident in his care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

incorrectly diagnosed me years ago with SLE. I think he is one of those doctors that believes in the "Hysterical faker female syndrome" I now may need a kidney transplant because of his error.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Greisman makes you feel that he's there for you and that he cares (like the kind of doctor that made housecalls back in the day). He takes time to listen to you without looking at his watch and you know you can trust him. He's been my doctor for many years and I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Stewart Greisman's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1981)