Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Frank

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Frank and was very pleased with the care I received. The staff at St. Ann's made me feel at ease. St. Ann's has been of great service to both my husband and I. He has had multiple surgeries at St. Ann's in the past 10 years and has always received the best of care. I also had my third child at St. Ann's and couldn't have been more pleased. Anyone looking for a good cardiologist should consider Dr. Frank. He takes the time to explain what is going to be done and answers all your questions. It's wonderful to have such a good hospital so close by.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

If I had continued taking the medications this man prescribed for me I would be dead and that is a fact. Thank God I went to the Cleveland Clinic where they properly treated me and I am doing great now. Every single medication he prescribed was physically debilitating and it got so that I could no longer even walk. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and could not eat. When I did eat I could not keep it down. Nurses kept saying it took time to "adjust" I will never go back to ST. Annes and I will never let this man touch me again.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Christopher M. Frank's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2001)