Ratings for Dr. Lisa Fishman

First visit, she was extremely thorough and took a lot of time. Follow-up visits, extremely rushed and if a specific test was even borderline, she would suggest sending me to a specialist. No follow up on other tests. Have to call for myself. I believe she is very smart and capable, but overbooked.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

a specialist dr. I like recommeneded dr. fishman to me. At my first appointment she was rushed, impersonal and made it seem like you were bothering her with questions. It was a very negative experience but I decided to give her another chance. I had a similar experience, but this time I would add that there was an element of rudeness. B/C she is so swamped and rushed, she does not take the time to get to the root of problems. I followed up with another dr. who realized that I had high insulin but would benefit from medication. I also learned that many other patients have left the Park Ave Medical practice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

She is great! Takes times to chat with you and help you during the visit. Not always good on the follow-up during next appointment, kinda forgetful. She takes everything you say seriously and can over-react (she will send you to specialists and order several tests). Great doctor, I am glad we found her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Lisa Fishman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)