Ratings for Dr. Rachel Fetner

There are not enough characters for me to put here how terrible this doctor is. I came to her for terrible hormonal issues, she made them worse, almost making me diabetic and putting my 28y old self into menopause. Since I stopped taking the medication she was prescribing, my period is back to normal and I am not diabetic. However, that was the least of what this monster did though. For a YEAR I begged her to check out a lump I had on my neck and I brought to her attention 20lbs weight loss, EXTREME loss of energy and all she would ever say to me was "sometimes people are hypochondriacs". Turns out it was CANCER. The only way I discovered it is because after calling me a hypochondriac for the 5th time she said I'm going to send you to a blood doctor because you developed anemia. A blood doctor also happens to be an oncologist so as soon as he saw me he said "the heck with you being anemic, I believe you have cancer" and that was with just one look at my symptoms and blood work.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

She was absolutely the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. She treated me so poorly. She had her back to me the entire visit. She was rude, condescending, unprofessional and didn't care at all about my concerns or the reason I came in. In addition, she kept me in the waiting room while she was complaining to her poor staff about her babysitter. It was just a terrible waste of time. She should not be in the business of working with people.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I used to go to her once a year. She was always rushed and would talk to me from the door jam, half in and half out of the room.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

This doctor is unhelpful and condescending. She didn't even adress the issue I came in to deal with head on. I have heard that she is known for having a poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Rachel Fetner's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY