Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Lockshin

Absolute rip off. I feel that he just wants your money, never even billed my insurance for me to be reimbursed as they promised. I was referred with the possibility of an immune issue. He ran tests, barely listened to me, and then when nothing showed said "Sorry, there is nothing I can do for you". Case closed. What did I spend my money for an initial consultation on? This guy brings shame to the practice of medicine. This is about 6 months after my visit, so you could imagine that I am not writing this out of rage. He is legitimately, one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Visited him twice. On the second visit my husband did most of the talking. Lock shin told me I was appoachin cacexia but that he wouldn't take any tests he said it just wasn't worth it. We told him that I tested fork babesiosis and he jet wouldn't hear of it. He left me for dead and did great harm to me. We begged him to help me. If you value your health stay away from him. I have suffered terribly and am slowly getting better because early diagnosis is crucial and with vector borne diseases the travel throughout your body if not treated early. Ii consider his behavior depraved indifference. This man is dangerous.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Michael D. Lockshin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1963)