Ratings for Dr. Robin L. Lipschitz

Went to Dr. Lipschitz to try to determine cause of hip pain. Unfortunately, he could not determine the cause or provide any idea of how it might be treated. The pain turned out to be a part of perimenopause but I only discovered this after years of suffering when menopause finally arrived. I was surprised that, as a doctor, he did not know that this type of joint pain was a common occurrence in perimenopause. Years after the info could have done me some good, I saw it on a poster in my regular GP's office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Lipschitz is top-notch! He listens to his patients and is extremely knowledgeable. I travel over 4 hours just to see him and it is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Lipschitz is a very knowledgeable doctor who really knows what he is talking about. He goes above and beyond to figure out your condition. His staff is great. Carol and Delia are very kind and make you feel comfortable. I give him a 11 out of 10.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I made an appointment to have a measle shot. The doctor did not have the measle shot ordered for my appt. I made a second appt for a measle shot with him only to have him cancel it on me saying he would not order a measle shot for me. He wasted my time on 2 separate appointments. I do not recommend going to him and I live 2 blocks away from his office. very unprofessional office staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Robin L. Lipschitz's Credentials

• Greek

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1980)