Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Lief

This is the most ignorant and evil doctor I've ever seen. I went to see him asking for check for Lyme disease. Not only he refuse to do any test on me, but he was suspecting my sanity and asked me to do psychological evaluation. He laughed on me and refused to do any physical examination, and forced me to provide counselling doctors name and phone number. I was left in tears and the whole process took about 5 min and insulting and hurting, not to mention I didn't get any help. Until 4 months later I was seen by other doctors and got tests done and found out Lyme disease which is already in late stage. I will never forgive this guy.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I visited the office of Dr. Michael Lief as my regular doctor was on vacation. He failed to properly diagnose a case of Bronchial/sinus infection. He claimed i just had a common cold. Even though i asked for antibiotics as I have had this infection before and know what medication my regular doctor prescribes Dr. Lief failed to prescribe medication. Dr. Lief told me i just had a common cold and I be fine in a couple of days. The next day i had to call the office and practically beg for medication. After 5 sleepless nights i returned to my regular doctor who properly diagnosed the bronchial/sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics. I am currently feeling better after one visit to my regular doctor. Please think twice before visiting Dr. Lief please do your research. As for me this is the last time I will see Dr. Lief your fired!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Michael H. Lief's Credentials

• Mem Univ Of Newfoundland, Fac Of Med, St Johns, Nfld, Canada (Grad. 2001)