You may also like

Rate Dr. Wendy L. Schilling

Dr. Wendy L. Schilling's Ratings

Dr. Schilling is one of the best Doctors there is. She CARES about her patients. Not only does she go above and beyond for them, but she is genuine and considerate to the patients wishes. She is always working and always puts the patient first, even after hours. She is always available by page and calls back quickly. She also is not afraid to ask for help. If she knows a specialist may know more about something, she sends a referral. I've had so many doctors misdiagnose due to prideful thinking. Dr. Schilling makes every effort to do what is best for the patient! So grateful to know her. She's a genuine, good doctor who cares about medicine and helping people. Unfortunately now days its hard to find a doctor that isn't just in it for the money. Dr. Schilling is a great one folks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I can't stand this doctor, yes she has a great deal of knowledge but her need to control your ability to see a specialist for anything is not acceptable. She wont' give you a referral for anything unless she can see and charge you for something you already have and now need help from another doctor. She is too much trouble and wasted my time too many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr. Schilling is such an amazing doctor. Her only flaw is never being on time. Otherwise she is the best. She may be late a lot but it is because she is going above and beyond what she needs to do and is spending a lot of time with the other patients as she will do for you. While I was in the office it took and extra 30 minutes or so because someone else was having emergency problems at home and she took time to take care of them over the phone and made all the calls to emergency services. So, it did not bother me that she was behind since she was doing her job which most doctors wouldn't do. They would have just told the patient to call 911. I really think she does her job well. I've had friends see her and they have been discharge due to their narcotic use but it was understandable. She clearly does not put up with narcotics. She sticks with what she believes and I think that's how it should be. She can choose to see whoever she wants. I highly recommend Dr. Schilling

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I filled out her forms, new patient. She appearred in room with frown & proceeded to misconstrue my medical information so badly. I came in for an Rx for acne and she determined that because I picked my face I did't have acne but a Psychiatric condition. I've worked as a critical care RN along side some of the finest Hospital MD's in large cities, some not so good MD's and some mediocre doctors. She stated that she was not comfortable taking me as a patient, that I needed a Psychiatrist! She must have slept through her Dermatology and Psychiatric Rotations in Med School. Her diagnostic skills are extremely confused. AND she collected $$ from medicare for her non treatment of me. My present MD Rx'd some Clindamycin and Retin A topically and the acne is clearing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I agree with the condescending attitude comment, although its more negativity about her patients. Not good for people who take a positive approach to their health. She is not easy to work with and resists prescribing antibiotics for substantial sinus infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only patient Dr Schilling has 'dropped' due to having more than one issue. She may be very knowledgeable, but what good is knowledge when she refuses to use it to help you, and is condescending to boot? She actually told me to go elsewhere! (And I am not a hypochondriac annoyance....I saw her maybe 1-2 times per year, and have a serious condition.) Also, my medical records had a lot of erroneous information in them when I requested them, so I'm not sure she listens well. All in all, she's a good doctor if your issue is simple and can be dealt with fast, or peaks her interest. But if you don't fit in those categories, don't bother with her....she won't bother with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

she only lets the patient have one problem at a time. If it is a complicated (more than one illness) she drops the patient. I know of 5 people in a small town like ashland that were dropped when they needed the help of a doctor the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2009

The best doctor I've ever had. She is very knowledgeable, works with me as in a team, listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Not very helpful and not very nice. Put my teenage daughter on anti-depressants without my permission. Staff rude and waited over an hour each time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Schilling was an instrumental part of saving my Mother's life and making her quality of life 1000% better. I don't want a Mommy, a shrink, or a best friend when I go to the doctor I want an experienced knowledgable capable datapoint. We got the right referrals, the latest life saving medication, and the right surgeon for a life threatening heart condition. Dr. Schilling is late because she's busy because she's EXCELLENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2167396].votes_count ]]