Ratings for Dr. Alexander N. Kulick

I have recommended Dr. Kulick to many people and they have all agreed that he is by far the best Dr ever!! He truly listens, then assesses & delivers a plan based uniquely to your individual problem. I've never met a Doctor that cares about each patient the way he does. He's fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

He gave me my life back. I went to see him for chronic shoulder pain which I had for over 8 years. I had a “frozen” shoulder and tight neck muscles. I had tried several practitioners each: physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and acupuncturists with limited results. Eventually the daily pain was so great I couldn’t sleep and the stiffness prevented me from being able to turn my head. After one treatment I was able to sleep and after several more treatments I was able to start moving my neck. Dr. Kulick listens to your situation and will work with you to get results. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Alexander N. Kulick's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med