Ratings for Dr. Gordie Kaban

Dr. Kaban performed surgery on my mom and was wonderful. Extremely professional, cares about his clients and had a great outcome with her surgery. Very knowledgeable man.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Easily the most skilled surgeon in Regina and one of the most compassionate. He takes time for his patients and has a very approachable personality. I have had other doctors compliment his work from previous surgeries that haven't even left a scar.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Had emergency surgery in a reasonable time , no pain or pain meds required.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Very professional doctor, very proactive and all around can tell genuine guy.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Kaban is a wonderful Dr. He is very kind and compassionate and has excellent bed side manner. Genuinely cares about his patients. Wonderful man :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Kaban is very pleasant, kind and has excellent surgical skills. Had 2 surgeries performed by him and there were no complications, no pains and the incisions were very neat. I had never rated a doctor before, but I made it a point of duty to rate him because he is really a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Had Dr. Kaban for three surgeries between 2015/16 and he was great. He removed my thyroid in two surgeries and did my gastric bypass. Very kind and I was very comfortable with him. No complications or issues after any of the surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Kaban performed two partial thyroidectomies for me and I am very pleased with both how the surgeries went and the results afterward. Had thyroid cancer and he did very well at removing my thyroid, leaving only a minimal amoit of thyrood tissue which the radiation was able to kill. He is very pleasant and polite and professional amd I would recommend him to anyone. He also doing my gastric bypass very soon. Not nervous at all.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

An excellent surgeon who recently completed a laproscopic hernia repair for me. Very thoughtful, current and skilled. He has such a calm and caring approach - great bedside manner. We are so fortunate to have him in southern Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Excellent surgeon! He has done 2 surgeries for my mom and I have nothing but great things to say!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015