Ratings for Dr. Gordie Kaban

Dr. Kaban is a wonderful Dr. He is very kind and compassionate and has excellent bed side manner. Genuinely cares about his patients. Wonderful man :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Kaban is very pleasant, kind and has excellent surgical skills. Had 2 surgeries performed by him and there were no complications, no pains and the incisions were very neat. I had never rated a doctor before, but I made it a point of duty to rate him because he is really a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Had Dr. Kaban for three surgeries between 2015/16 and he was great. He removed my thyroid in two surgeries and did my gastric bypass. Very kind and I was very comfortable with him. No complications or issues after any of the surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Kaban performed two partial thyroidectomies for me and I am very pleased with both how the surgeries went and the results afterward. Had thyroid cancer and he did very well at removing my thyroid, leaving only a minimal amoit of thyrood tissue which the radiation was able to kill. He is very pleasant and polite and professional amd I would recommend him to anyone. He also doing my gastric bypass very soon. Not nervous at all.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

An excellent surgeon who recently completed a laproscopic hernia repair for me. Very thoughtful, current and skilled. He has such a calm and caring approach - great bedside manner. We are so fortunate to have him in southern Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Excellent surgeon! He has done 2 surgeries for my mom and I have nothing but great things to say!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Had fantastic experience with Kabal, Kabad,so fell asleep in O R knowing Kaban would be good to me. Also his anethesiologist: Have never woken up from surgery feeling so fine - just knew I was in good hands tho' I had been rude to him when he questioned why I "thought" I was allergic to certain drugs - too sick, too old to argue but understood he really was a professional, who while no longer having to swear it, did anyway, hold the Hyppocratic oath to never harm others, to his own heart and so he did not harbour ill will toward me, whereas a truly arrogant doctor would have - I do love him. He is head & shoulders above the rest even if he is a little cute & cocky! Love his wife, too: Best ER doc I've seen in likely forever. God blessed me that day when she diagnosed me correctly and he fixed me. 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I just had hemmoroid surgery in January 2012. Dr Kaban was the best; he was helpful, courteous and answered all my questions. I was treated with respect as was my family who was with me and also had questions. Gordie was very competent and relaxed the whole time while maintaining his professionalism. Did a great job on the surgery and I have had no complications. THE best doctor I have dealt with in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Husband just had laproscopic hernia surgery. Loved Dr. Kaban. He treated us both well and it was like visiting with a friend. Would highly recomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Totally Awesome! Dr. Kaban was there when I called and met me at E.R. Operated for small bowel obstruction. I feel great now and haven't been sick since he operated on me. He is so compassionate and caring. I'm very confident and feel comfortable to have him as a surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010