Ratings for Dr. Mona Cassis

Doesn't know what she is talking about half the time

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

She doesn't listen to what I say to her and won't push for me to get the medical help I need. Severely disappointed. Great person, super nice, but she doesn't listen to me when I tell her specific things.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My family has been with Mona for as long as I can remember. I love her like family and I will take my children to her when the time comes.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Cassis is a bit of an old school doctor. Upon entering you feel like you're stepping into an office in the 60s. Aside from that, she is very kind, and very easy to talk to. She tries her best to do for you what she can. However, I have come to notice she is very quick to prescribe you pills as a solution, opposed to getting down to the specific issue. Her punctuality is pretty terrible, but that's common practice in the medical field. There has been several times where I have gone for tests and have not received any sort of feedback on my results. I guess no news is good news, but it would be nice to get an update after serious testing. She really needs to update her office as she does not offer much to be done there. Everything is referred to someone else. All in all she is a good doctor. I will continue to go to her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The best doctor ever ! Helps me with everything I need.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

She is a wonderful doctor that has always listened to everything that I say and been very prompt in helping me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

My first visit with Dr. Cassis was beyond my expectations. She made me feel that I was important to her and wanted to help in any way she could. I was amazed at how fast she set up test that I required and her receptionist had all the appointments set up within minutes. I have never had such a good feeling about a doctor before.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Cassis is a great family physician. She always tries get to the core of any condition that i present with - once directly tracking down a specialist and getting me an appointment within a week. I feel she is genuinely concerned for my well-being. She has always treated me with the highest level of care and conducts herself with the highest integrity. Her staff is wonderful also - knowledgable and responsive. I am glad that she is able to look after my whole family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I was on a waiting list to be one of her patients. I will never leave! She will always send for a second opinion if she is unsure. The best thing about her is she does not throw pills at you, she wants to know what is wrong before giving you anything. My husband has now moved to her as well and now that we have a daughter she will stay with Dr. Cassis.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I love Dr. Cassis. She always takes the time to listen and UNDERSTAND to any concerns. She is thorough and sends for 2nd opinion or testing as need be. I have moved 3.5 hours away and still choose to go to her. Her bedside manner is second to none.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009