Ratings for Dr. Marck Hudon

Not only our family doctor but has turned into a great family friend as well. He is very knowledgeable and treats his patients like they are family. Very lucky to have Dr. Marck Hudon as our MD and thank you Marck for keeping our family in good health even in times where we didn't think it was possible! You rock!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Has let us down so many times I don't know why he still our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He let me down so badly . After a terrible MVA he was not showing up for work and I got no help and lost my insurance claim . Then when I went to him for help with my back he treated me in a abusive manner . I finally took the advice of a doctor substituting for him and got another doctor . She does not have the buddy buddy manner of Hudon but is a real professional . He told me in university he was placed on academic probation for poor work or attendance . I am glad you all like him . Mabye after me he straightened out

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Marck has been my doctor close on 20 years now and is simply the best. Better than all the rest. He's always friendly, thorough and helpful. You can tell he truly cares about his patients. Someone give this man a raise!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! I have been going to him since he took over for my last family doctor. He truly cares abou his patients!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Marck has been our family doctor (from 2 - 4) for about 7 years. He is very personably, takes the right amount of time with his patients and really listens and takes onboard patient feedback (I don't think I am an over protective mom but I am sure he has wondered at some point). He will personally call to follow up, will contact specialist if required etc. I even emailed him from overseas after a visit to hospital with my 18mth old and he was quick to respond. Great guy, great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Marck is a fantastic doctor. He is knowledgeable and takes a proactive approch

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Marck has been my Doctor for the past 11 years. Best Doctor hands down. Always let me drop in if I needed to. Called me personally when he needed to. That's why he is still my Doctor after moving out of North Vancouver.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been lucky to have Maryk Hudon as my GP for last 10 years or so. He has caught problems early and I respect his professionalism and personal manner. He takes an interest in you and I enjoy my appointments with him. Best doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Marck Hudon as my doctor when my family doctor retired. I was immediately impressed with him

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015