You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marck Hudon

Marck has been my doctor close on 20 years now and is simply the best. Better than all the rest. He's always friendly, thorough and helpful. You can tell he truly cares about his patients. Someone give this man a raise!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Marck has been our family doctor (from 2 - 4) for about 7 years. He is very personably, takes the right amount of time with his patients and really listens and takes onboard patient feedback (I don't think I am an over protective mom but I am sure he has wondered at some point). He will personally call to follow up, will contact specialist if required etc. I even emailed him from overseas after a visit to hospital with my 18mth old and he was quick to respond. Great guy, great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Marck is a fantastic doctor. He is knowledgeable and takes a proactive approch

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Marck has been my Doctor for the past 11 years. Best Doctor hands down. Always let me drop in if I needed to. Called me personally when he needed to. That's why he is still my Doctor after moving out of North Vancouver.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been lucky to have Maryk Hudon as my GP for last 10 years or so. He has caught problems early and I respect his professionalism and personal manner. He takes an interest in you and I enjoy my appointments with him. Best doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Hudon since I moved here in 1999 from Alberta. I am thankful that he was taking new patients at that time and he has been an incredibly caring and knowledgeable GP and always has an interest in me as a patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Hudon is an awesome doctor! He is very friendly and approachable and caring. He is someone who is easy to talk to and very understanding and knowledgable. He always follows up and is willing to answer any questions you have. He also remembers things that are going on in your life even if its been months he is great!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Marck Hudon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marck has been my doctor close on 20 years now and is simply the best. Better than all the rest. He's always friendly, thorough and helpful. You can tell he tru..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor!! I have been going to him since he took over for my last family doctor. He truly cares abou his patients!"

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Marck has been our family doctor (from 2 - 4) for about 7 years. He is very personably, takes the right amount of time with his patients and really listens an..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marck is a fantastic doctor. He is knowledgeable and takes a proactive approch"

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Marck has been my Doctor for the past 11 years. Best Doctor hands down. Always let me drop in if I needed to. Called me personally when he needed to. That's why..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been lucky to have Maryk Hudon as my GP for last 10 years or so. He has caught problems early and I respect his professionalism and personal manner. He t..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having Marck Hudon as my doctor when my family doctor retired. I was immediately impressed with him"

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known and been a patient of Dr. Hudon since I moved here in 1999 from Alberta. I am thankful that he was taking new patients at that time and he has bee..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very caring and great doctor, i have known Dr hudon last 15 years i must say he is the best Doctor i ever meet."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hudon is an awesome doctor! He is very friendly and approachable and caring. He is someone who is easy to talk to and very understanding and knowledgable. H..."

September 24, 2014