Dr. Luiza F. Petre

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luiza F. Petre

I met her through the weight loss clinic, she changed my life, I lost 55 lbs and got of medication. She is a gem.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Great weight loss clinic, I was able to go down 45 pounds in 3 months.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Excellent doctor. I have been her patient for 7 years now.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Fantastic. I really felt taken care of. I had my whole family taken care by dr Petre.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Petre is a caring and knowledgeable practitioner who has that rare quality of returning calls promptly and personally!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Petre is a rare find.Not only is she knowledgeable in her field but has also given me great advice on diet and exercise regimens. Her staff is courteous and I have never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time. She is very thorough and explains every detail of what a test is or what it showed. She is very friendly and a true professional. I would highly recommend Dr Petre to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

It is amazing because she is relatively young, but clearly knows her field and a lot of alternative approaches for other things as diets, etc.Spends a lot of time and gives a great understanding and strategy for the future.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr Petre's office is very friendly and helpful. Thankfully her new office in Scarsdale has the best parking, no meters. Overall the doctor and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Petre is really wonderful, every single time I go to her office she is very nice and patient with me, answers all my questions and explains to me in detail everything I want to know about my condition and medication. Her stuff is extremely pleasant and helpful in person and on the phone, I never have to wait, at all my appointments I am taken in right away. You can tell she loves her job, very knowledgeable doctor who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Luiza F. Petre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

You’ve found The One That Works!® Now teaching Manhattan area residents to live lean, healthy, happy lives! The doctor-supervised Medi-Weightloss® Program has helped more than 200,000 patients across the nation lose nearly 3 million pounds. As reported by Good Morning America, Medi-Weightloss® offers a VIP celebrity experience “once only available to the stars.” So what does our VIP experience include — caring, experienced healthcare professionals and an abundance of hands-on support, education, and accountability. Medi-Weightloss® is dedicated to helping you achieve lasting weight loss and wellness through high quality, individualized, clinically proven services. Call us at (212) 203-7098, and Schedule your Free Assessment TODAY!

• English
  • Romanian

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Bronxville, NY