Ratings for Dr. Richard Pittini

Dr. Pittini is the best ob/gyn I've had. He is punctual, informative, gentle, and calm. He always makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. He ensures he explains the results of tests thoroughly, asks if you have any questions, waits until you tell him everything before he jumps in with his information. His staff is very gentle and caring as well. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Pittini is a gentle doctor with tremendous calm, patience and attention. He truly exemplifies professionalism coupled with beautiful bed side manners. Forbes 5 star for sure.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

the temporary office admin was unpleasant and not professional. the waiting time is also too long.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Pittini is lovely and is available to answer questions patients have during appointments, however the wait times can be abysmal (2 hours or more) and calls are rarely, if ever, answered between appointments. The secretary is absolutely incredible and very welcoming.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Originally I saw 2 other gynos at sunnybrook both of whom did not want to deal with my issues. Dr pittini was the last 1 I was willing to try there. Immediately he had ideas about treatment and sent me to other specialists who were more knowledgable in what I was going through. 2 years later I was pregnant with my first child and wanted him as my ob, he was always friendly and caring with a smile on his face, even though I was having some issues during my pregnancy he was always offering advice. His secretary was so friendly and very nice to all. The only issues is once I gave birth and after my post partum check I called to ask about an issue going on with me, his office was closed for a week in the summer but I left a msg and no one called back I even called a couple other times and nothing.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

The best of the best. Seriously. He listens, he offers explanations and rationales and he is extremely knowledgeable. A wonderful human being and doctor. I was blessed to find him and he has been there for infertility, endometriosis, two miscarriages and two healthy babies. I drive from a fair distance to see him and it is worth it. He is at the top of his game, teaching residents, publishing papers, doing research and a leader in his field. He follows up promotly and appropriatey and always keeps your care at heart. Zakira is a wonderful office admin and very organized.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Love Him! I have been suffering from endometriosis and all its fun since I was 16...Several surgeries, infertility etc. Finally found Dr. Pittini...he actually listens!! Like really listens...he doesn't rush you and he works with you to find a solution. Can't explain how relived I am to have found him after all my struggles......He truly is a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Amazing doctor. Dr. Pittini actually cares and is very thorough. I went to Dr.P with a problem that other doctors didn't seem to want to treat... he was amazing and took me in. Love him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Pittini is very pleasant and puts you at ease. Very efficient without feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Pittini has been my OB/GYN for almost 20 years. He is, by far, the BEST doctor I have ever had the privilege to know. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Pittini goes above and beyond when assessing and treating his patients. He always takes the time to listen and takes time to educate and explain his diagnoses/plans/treatments. Dr. Pittini has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor I've ever met. Dr. Pittini was instrumental in assessing a very serious condition, acted upon it immediately, and ensured I received the best care possible. I would recommend Dr. Pittini to anyone who is looking for an excellent OB/GYN. I thank God that Dr. Pittini is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016