Ratings for Dr. William R. Spencer

Dr. Spencer is amazing as are his Physician Assistants and other staff members. 100% recommend.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Impossible to find a more knowledgable, more kind or more capable ENT. The absolute best!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I could not breath through my nose for years. Dr Spencer fixed my septum and my life has changed forever. I can breathe. I am soo happy. Thank you Dr Spencer!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Great experience was professional on time Best I doctor in town

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Caring , compassionate, went to 5 other doctors with a breathing issue. Dr Spencer was only doctor who was able to figure out the issue and saved my life literally

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I had a deviated septum operation. Its was the worse thing I ever did. Ever since he did the operation my problems are 100 times worse than what they were before. I had 2 post op visits and 2 other visits to him. I told him my problems that I was having and he told I did the operation at the wrong time of the year. I went back to him again and he told me to give it time. Went back for a 3rd time and 4th time and told him I still couldn't breathe right and my ears were still clogging up and I couldn't blow my nose and felt that it was still blocked. he told me that if I couldn't blow my nose their was nothing their and then he told me I had a virus and I told him no and then he told me upper respiratory without even looking at my ears or seeing if I really did have a upper respiratory. He uses every excuse in the book to a void questions and he just wanted to do the operation and he got paid for it. If I were you reading this rating. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR FIND SOMEBODY ELSE.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

This doctor recommended two surgeries for my daughter to repair a deviated septum, one temporary fix and a permanent fix when she had grown enough. I, being disturbed by this, requested a second opinion from Dr. Dolitsky. He said that he saw no reason why she would need surgery and solved her problem with nasal sprays.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Spencer is great.he is very knowable and will get you well, he seems to truely care. Staff not so much. the wait gruesome. Huntington Hospital the worst

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have only gone for 1 visit to this office, & it will be my last! I waited 1 hour & 5 minutes to be seen & my "examination" lasted only 5 min. My insurance comp. & I are currently being billed for a SURGICAL procedure that was NOT done. (No "procedure" was done during my visit, let alone a surgical one). Although he stated surgery is what was needed in the future. I called the office to dispute the claim & it took them 4 days to return my call after 2 messages were left by me. They didn't help me at all, just stated, "that's what's in the notes by the dr". Thanks for nothing! Live & learn people.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Took my 7 y.o. there said she needed tonsils and adenoids removed in his experience.... Started asking around and found a friend who had 3 kids with t & a done by him at the same time, she was pleased. Said my daughter needed a follow up visit and a cat scan after using nasal steroid spray. Upon return visit said she did not need cat scan but needs surgery. Just seemed a little too quick to jump into surgery to me, just a funny feeling.. Staff was ok except for this movie they run over and over that is sad for kids and couldn't be changed (both visits!).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. William R. Spencer's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company